Past of Exile - Early Alpha Screenshots

I really like the visual style of the old sockets and links. Please consider bringing them back, or at least updating the art on the existing socket colors.
y is your website n forum taking forever to load lately?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Great post i love it!
you know looking at those old screen shots I cant help but think....

I would still play the game if it looked like this lol
I dont see any any key!
Remember that one league where you had to get ilevel 80 talismans to drop in order to spawn level 80 Rigwald but high tier maps almost never dropped? Oh wait that's this league...
Saved
i remember all my HC deaths due to de-syncronisation that was further enhanced by 300++ latency due to no 'local' servers; promptly made me quit a game i enjoyed.

so cheers to having both of these issues fixed, its now a pleasure to play once again. keep in mind, as we all know when it comes to programming nothing is ever finished and can always be improved on. that's not to say i have any complaints (maybe a niggle here and there), just hoping Grinding Gear Games keeps up the good work.

Edit: oh and where has Chris and Co gone from general chat? I have been playing again for a few weeks and haven't seen 1 GGG member chatting away. its weird how it kind of made u feel like u was more apart of the game when the developers interacted with us via in-game chat.
Last edited by Srafty on Jan 4, 2016, 8:32:40 PM
link for download that game pls?
my english sux.
that rhoa, it must be special
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Glad I was here since 2013 to see the game change, cheers. Keep up the amazing work!
Old sockets were already colorblind friendly too.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info