I missed the patch with templar pants?
WTB Izaro Back Attachment

"
MrokPandy wrote:
"
Vasip wrote:
Why do the templars have pants

Templar gets pants next patch confirmed

2.2 Pants confirmed. This technology just required Vanishing Dye first, so current Templars' didn't cry foul and get their togas in a bunch.

Spoiler

Better yet, if you saw the Scion one, you'd know that the Scion dons a cape, is carrying dual crossbows, and has a new Bengal tiger, which she can ride for a speed boost.
sick art, would like full res for wallpaper though :)
The art prints are nice.

However what worries me is that the new subclasses system will have a very negative impact in build diversity.

I have a templar summoner. Now I will be forced to drop this and make a witch summoner. This is really bad.

Why don't you make all subclasses available for each class so that you can do all or most builds with any class?

This defeats the whole idea that poe is superior to other similar rpgs because the builds are not bound to specific classes.
"
phmn wrote:
I have a templar summoner. Now I will be forced to drop this and make a witch summoner. This is really bad.

We've only seen 1 Templar ascendancy class. I will be shocked if there aren't some fun goodies for templar summoners in one of the unrevealed class since so many minion passives are near the Templar start. For that matter, an Inquisitor summoner could be fun - go with Sanctify/Pious Path/Augury of Penitence and you'd get life regen via Consecrated Ground for you and your summons, weaker enemies (both offensively & defensively), elemental ailment immunity, and reduced (or free if you grab the right passives) mana costs while on consecrated ground for rapid ability spamming.
Last edited by rdespair on Dec 30, 2015, 10:15:53 AM
Awesome!

I can't wait to fill all my walls with them!

We're fortune that Talisman league is so good, otherwise atleast I would go mad by playing the waiting game.
May the RNG be with you.
+1 for more ascendancy reveals. Even some kind of 'sneak peak' about each of the remaining. Why a burst of reveals, and then complete drought? Where's the rest of the info.
the witch class on the right is physical(spell/proj) + chaos damage
I predict the witch ascendancy classes will be:

Minion Oriented, Caster Offensive Oriented, Energy Shield (Defensive) Oriented.

Essentially, that we'll have a defensive witch option. Which would be pretty interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info