The Ascendancy Supporter Pack Art Prints

"
MaraWuti wrote:
Yooo, those swords are modeled on the Spear of Destiny aren't they? I'd recognize that golden sheathe anywhere. Plzplzplz be MTX skins too.

Any ideas on what the far right Witch class is? Middle is obviously elementalist, but I can't figure out the other one. I'd expected a phys wand class but she looks like she's using a staff.

Same with the middle Ranger class - she's wielding a dagger AND a bow, so I'm really confused.

The swords and shield and maces and stuff are all the models of the various weapons Izaro can spawn with in the Labyrinth, I think.
Last edited by Exile009 on Dec 30, 2015, 12:26:39 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
MaraWuti wrote:
Yooo, those swords are modeled on the Spear of Destiny aren't they? I'd recognize that golden sheathe anywhere. Plzplzplz be MTX skins too.

Any ideas on what the far right Witch class is? Middle is obviously elementalist, but I can't figure out the other one. I'd expected a phys wand class but she looks like she's using a staff.

Same with the middle Ranger class - she's wielding a dagger AND a bow, so I'm really confused.

The swords and shield and maces and stuff are all the models of the various weapons Izaro can spawn with in the Labyrinth, I think.

No I know, that's why I said 'too'. I want them for myself as well as Izaro!
Cool looking forward to getting mine.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Yeah sweet art, nice work.
IGN: shadowfateweaver / freezemyheart
Those are really nice artworks, nice job.
amazing.
Wow, nice!
What size are they? I want to buy some frame's so I can put them throughout my house.
"
daleroy wrote:
And here I am, still waiting for my comics and T-shirt from the last packs :/

Same for me, got the Awakening shirt 1 week ago but no comics..
And yea, I gave them even more money but they ship out the art work themselves, should be quicker ;)
Last edited by guidom1980 on Dec 30, 2015, 3:06:38 AM
So the other 2 ascendancy witch classes would be Elementalist and Chaos caster? The arts looks sick af btw.
Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest.
White is cold and always yearning, burdened by a royal test.
Black the beast descends from shadows.
Yellow beauty burns gold.
A red head witch and templars with pants ? that's what's cool about art, you can fantasize all you want ! :)
Getting a feeling with the introduction of invisible gear that they may be adding some new player models to each class depending on which ascendancy path you take.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info