The Ascendancy Supporter Pack Art Prints

Love the witch and templar art!
No scion art? Sad.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Middle witch - Archon Mode (sun)
"
guidom1980 wrote:
Wow, nice!
What size are they? I want to buy some frame's so I can put them throughout my house.
"
daleroy wrote:
And here I am, still waiting for my comics and T-shirt from the last packs :/

Same for me, got the Awakening shirt 1 week ago but no comics..
And yea, I gave them even more money but they ship out the art work themselves, should be quicker ;)

They're roughly half an A4 sheet of paper size.
I live a short distance across the tasman ocean from them, so i get all my stuff pretty quick it seems. You should move to NZ or Australia :p

"
No scion art? Sad.

Chris mentioned on reddit that there is intentionally no art for the scion.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Last edited by PoE17 on Dec 30, 2015, 6:28:46 AM
Interessting...
Summoner, Spellcaster and Shaman (Totem?) Witch.

Let's see what the others may work
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
I like the casts mostly, but Izaro...can we not look like Dark Souls please? It looks dumb with its small head.
So, from the images, I'm guessing the 3 Templar classes are Inquisitor (heavy-hitting with 2-hander), a Priestly caster class (maybe focused on totems to differentiate his archetype from that of the Witch spellcaster class) and a defensive Zealot class focused on 1-hand and shield.

The two background Ranger classes we know. The new foreground one looks like she focuses on natural wilderness survival techniques. So maybe she'll have a lot of flask-related and passive bonuses in her tree.

We've already seen the Witchs' Necromancer class. The new middle one is clearly a wizard/caster. The one on the right is....confusing. I don't want to believe that GGG will be separating her into Elementalist and Chaos warlock sub-types (as was suggested earlier in this thread), but a DoT-focused class does seem to be the only interpretation I can make out of that image. That would be wierd since the Shadow is the one with most of the DoT passives near him. Totem don't make much sense either since they're more aligned with the Templar (maybe HIS caster class is more focused on totems since the Witch one looks like a self-caster). It would make sense for her to be a wander, yet she doesn't really look much like a wander to me (or, at least, my conception of what a wander would look like).
Last edited by Exile009 on Dec 30, 2015, 7:52:34 AM
I don't really like stuff on Izaro's back. Looks similar to Blizzards taste to add massive decorations on characters back to display his high position which doesn't look good.
Amazing! Great work!
DUPLICATED
Last edited by Paladindim on Dec 30, 2015, 9:09:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info