[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

@bajsmalen
Firestorm just stacks a lot of poison stacks from miniexposions. It's really a boss killer and bigger boss=bigger hit box=more stacks=awesome dmg.
"
bajsmalen wrote:
How does this build compare to its bladefall counterpart? Better or worse, or just different?

I've done Uber with both builds.

I can say that Poisonstorm does more damg to stationary bosses like Atziri/Uber split phase.

Everywhere else MatrixFactors Bladefall build is better. It has insane defenses, does alot of aoe damage and has good clearspeed.

Poisonstorm is a trap build and suffers for that since clearspeed is rather slow. Also it's a Eva/Dodge build so it's easily oneshotted at higher tiers.

However, Poisonstorm is a much cheaper build as it only requires 5L Infernal Mantle.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Can't wait to see how Cluster and unique Jewels will interact with this build :D
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Thank you so much for making this build guide, and putting in so much effort with it, can confirm nothing wrong with this build, easy to play, quite cheap aswell, I played it as my 5th build this league, and I got it to 91, which is my second highest. I have enjoyed this build to the fullest, and I accomplished the goal I set for myself this league with this build, which is killing uber atziri.
"
redix27 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
"
_PBS_ wrote:
First Atziri kill, 77 lvl, 5-link, 1 stupid death (on flameblast).
Very solid and fun build. GGG hate fun. So i think this build is going to die in next addon.

its going to get nerfed. i don't think theres any way around that. probably by making it so poison doesn't double dip with trap/aoe etc. since the poison gem is already so strong. and/or they'll just straight up destroy the poison gem too. possibly consuming dark as well (no auto poison?)

im sure this isn't exactly what they intended, but just an oversight. killing UBER atziri phases in half a second? c'mon. you'd have to have mobs with like 10 billion HP to compete with this build. and then no other build could possibly come close to it

Consuming Dark becomes Legacy...that´s the way...

At the end i was right, The Consuming Dark becomes legacy!

"
The Consuming Darg nerfed from 75% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage to 50%

"
Fatal Toxins nerfed from 100% to 50% chaos dmg

Still OP build

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Feb 27, 2016, 9:44:22 AM
even IF... this build has more then enough dmg anyway - 2 consuming Dark should net you 10k+dmg which is plenty...
"
even IF... this build has more then enough dmg anyway - 2 consuming Dark should net you 10k+dmg which is plenty...

if we have to use 2x consuming dark next league, we could think about another armour
"
Nyurael wrote:
"

if we have to use 2x consuming dark next league, we could think about another armour

Exactly, and will allow us to use additional Auras.
SO i've been playing around with like gem links and stuff.

I've been really pondering the usefulness of artic armor..... since we're kiting most of the time and it only activates when you are still.... would it better to just run grace instead?

Since we have the ability to run it, (due to only having 2 auras and using ES as our mana pool)...

would that be better defence? WIth grace i get 44% to dodge vs 23% ....

Not sure if it is really better, but what do you guys all think?

"
The Consuming Darg nerfed from 75% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage to 50%

Where did you see this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info