[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

Just killed Atziri and reached Level 75 so i guess it's time for feedback.

In the beginning, i had problems leveling the build but then someone suggested to use Bladefall and suddenly it was a piece of cake to get to 70. All in all, this build plays very well (This is the first time i play trapper). Binos and Abyssal Cry give extremely nice HP regen, making it pretty hard to die when enough mobs are around. Against bosses, this build is a killer. Put up totems, throw traps and watch everything melt. Just pay attention to not get hit because youre usually onehit in higher maps (But hey, what isnt?). I'm pretty sure that when i have my 20/20 gems, i will be able to kill Uber Atziri which i've never achieved before.

So, far, the build really has zero problems clearing maps with every kind of mod. Someone gave this map to me as a challenge. Check out the mods, its deadly for most builds. (Didnt die, cleared all with one portal)

And this screenshot is from a couple of minutes ago, when i killed Atziri with one portal as well (Though i have done normal Atziri before).

The darkness looms forebodingly...
What does 'target' mean in 'target build'? Which path would you recc to someone without a binos?

And which nodes to take while leveling? (like, what nodes can wait until later)
@Corpseshock, it was me who suggested bladefall :).
For those who still have problem, can use this 1c item for rainfall it is like 7L
Spoiler

I never got 1 hit death, did a few tier 15 with double boss.
Last edited by commonjunks on Feb 16, 2016, 7:43:56 AM
Just killed Atziri at lvl 74 TSC with 1 portal left and just a 4 link

http://i.imgur.com/WxjWzz7.jpg

pretty frickin happy !!

Level'd with bladefall and tabula with deerstalkers till i could use the required gear .

Last edited by Rogueweapon on Feb 16, 2016, 4:23:30 PM
First Atziri kill, 77 lvl, 5-link, 1 stupid death (on flameblast).
Very solid and fun build. GGG hate fun. So i think this build is going to die in next addon.
"
_PBS_ wrote:
Very solid and fun build. GGG hate fun. So i think this build is going to die in next addon.

its going to get nerfed. i don't think theres any way around that. probably by making it so poison doesn't double dip with trap/aoe etc. since the poison gem is already so strong. and/or they'll just straight up destroy the poison gem too. possibly consuming dark as well (no auto poison?)

im sure this isn't exactly what they intended, but just an oversight. killing UBER atziri phases in half a second? c'mon. you'd have to have mobs with like 10 billion HP to compete with this build. and then no other build could possibly come close to it
"
xMustard wrote:
"
_PBS_ wrote:

its going to get nerfed. i don't think theres any way around that. probably by making it so poison doesn't double dip with trap/aoe etc. since the poison gem is already so strong. and/or they'll just straight up destroy the poison gem too. possibly consuming dark as well (no auto poison?)

im sure this isn't exactly what they intended, but just an oversight. killing UBER atziri phases in half a second? c'mon. you'd have to have mobs with like 10 billion HP to compete with this build. and then no other build could possibly come close to it

Consuming Dark becomes Legacy...that´s the way...

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
Consuming Dark becomes Legacy...that´s the way...

they don't need to create any legacy items when they don't want to, especially with just removing a mod. im just saying that right now there is no way this build is staying in tact.
Just a update, i haven't been able to play much after releasing this build. I'm really glad for all the positive feedback both in this thread and PM's, im sorry i don't have the time to reply on all of them.

As for the future of this build it really depends on how they will change the poision mechanics, but i think it will be a strong boss killer even in the future.

//Filiox
Last edited by Filiox on Feb 19, 2016, 7:03:11 AM
How does this build compare to its bladefall counterpart? Better or worse, or just different?
Last edited by bajsmalen on Feb 20, 2016, 8:59:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info