[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

T8/T9 is not an issue anyway. As mentioned, the poison explosion makes the difference in t 12 plus maps. Dead monsters cant hurt. Plus the fatal toxins cluster its far better than a divinarius setup.
just tried this build, and man, leveling is a huuuge fucking pain in the ass jesus christ.

how do you go on leveling? im 67 right now with binos and it just takes ages to clear stuff. not because of the damage but because the aoe seems so small that i need to throw traps for single mobs in literally every room

did you guys solo level this or only in groups
Youre sure you understood the mechanics? Its a pain in the ass for mobs with abyssal cry.
maybe i dont.

care to elaborate?
So, if u cast ac and then throw traps...bam. Kite and smile. This is it.
Someone posted earlier to level with Bladefall > Poison > Multiple Traps > Trap and Mine Damage linked in Deerstalker Boots. You are rushing through the content. Just priortize Trap and Chaos Nodes on the Passive Tree.
im lvl 70, im not talking about actually levling up,
but yeah i misunderstood how to play this build, the tip helped alot thanks wilmots
So welcome.
"
im lvl 70, im not talking about actually levling up,
but yeah i misunderstood how to play this build, the tip helped alot thanks wilmots

Leveling will still be pretty slow vs many other builds in my opinion.
Are you guys sure the life leech works with Abyssal Cry? It looks like it does work when monsters explode but on the internet I see few posts who say it doesn't work.
Last edited by Pwnmanship on Jan 22, 2016, 7:20:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info