[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

"

Are you guys sure the life leech works with Abyssal Cry? It looks like it does work when monsters explode but on the internet I see few posts who say it doesn't work.

It does, tested it without Bino's. I couldn't find any info either but it works for sure.
I levelled Bladefall, Multiple traps, poison, trap and mine damage in deerstalkers and I was essentially sprinting through the content. If you are looking for fast trash clear, this may not be the build for you (although once you get the hang of it and get in a bit of a rhythm it is actually quite efficient), this build is made for burning down high end bosses faster than anything I have seen. After playing an incinerate RF maurader that stands there face tanking everything, it has been a fun and welcomed change to play a character that darts and dodges around the map plopping traps on end bosses and watching them melt. Thank you for the build idea, I have had a blast playing it.

WTB FIRESTORM lvl 20 pm coucouuber
"
Pwnmanship wrote:
"
im lvl 70, im not talking about actually levling up,
but yeah i misunderstood how to play this build, the tip helped alot thanks wilmots

Leveling will still be pretty slow vs many other builds in my opinion.

well im used to coc disc so yeah its still a pain.. but at least now i can clear maps reasonably fast
Thanks for the great build. May I ask if "% increased damage" mod in Jewel would double dip same as "% increased Chaos/Area/Trap Damage"?
Thank you for this Build. I just got my first Atziri Kill ever (deathless) after making the switch to 5L Infernal Mantle. That was a huge Damage and Life Boost for me because it opened the Boots/Amulet Slot for more Chaos Dmg/Life.
I linked enhance to temp chains, which is very cool btw.
"
Wilmots wrote:
I linked enhance to temp chains, which is very cool btw.

How exactly? What happened?
Well plus 8% slower enemies then, very nice.
hi all

the minumum dps for make uber ?

7000? 8000?

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info