Q&A with the Developers!

Do you introduce a brand new totem unique or improve Soul Mantle in order to be useful?
Thanks Crhis
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
This is something I've been wondering for a while and ponder from time to time while playing. Do you guys regret Cast on Crit? Its so fun, but im sure it makes the game a balancing nightmare..

Also, when you guys design skills, do you try and force synergies with other mechanics of the game or do you let it come together on its own?

Lastly, what is the most overpowered thing the community has discovered that you guys didnt know about?
Last edited by FoolyCoolant on Dec 28, 2015, 10:52:19 PM
"
Boem wrote:
Why are you allowing proxy-botting when the ToS disallows botting in the game environment.

I am obviously pointing at automated search programs and indexers that substitute the human "search query", which automatically puts every non-bot user at a disadvantage, not even going to talk about the hardware and non-game related "skills" involved.

I don't really expect an answer to this question, but i guess it can't hurt to ask.

Peace,

-Boem-

I'd like to know the answer to this very relevant query as well.
Why you guys hate fun?
1.) will u further improve the minimap?
2.) will u finally make an end-game worthy unique claw?
3.) will there be an offline version of PoE so that we can play it forever?
4.) the questreward for "a swig of hope" is horrible...plans for changing it?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Why Brinerot Flag unique shield have his art meant to be a bottle but the model in game looks like a regular Tarnished Spirit Shield?
And Matua Tupuna that have the same item base have his model just like the art.
Any plans to model that bottle at all?

It would look really cool at my Templar :D

If every online player during a day, use a Chance Orb on every Gavel that drops, how many Mjölner can be rolled?
publish Enchantments for Flicker strike and Ice crash
Are any of the devs Whovians? if so, which doctors are your favorites? and follower? Old or new series? TYVM

-cefaun
and, if not Whovian by blood, what shows are your current favorites? Wouldn't mind know a bit about favorite Authors as well.

-cefaun (again)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info