[2.1/2.2 WIP]Belton's In Depth Hidden Potential Caustic Arrow Guide. 35k+ DPS Atziri/Ubers/HC Viable

Can grab 60 more flat life ish on the gear and also use a 10% life implicit amulet ,
Alternatively you could use a belly or divest some points and put more into the scion life wheel.

Mana regen you can use clarity and rallying cry,
On top of mana flows that should be enough, if not your likely attacking too often unnecessarily.

For some reason your tree won't open for me on my phone (still on vacation) but will take a closer look when I get an opportunity to do so.
Hello nice build! Probably the only build that likes to pickup Carrion Crow divination cards xD
You think this is HC viable?

For HC:

Would you ever consider picking up Iron Reflexes instead of Acro/Phase Acro/Arrow Dancing ? would it be good enough...? (With Grace + Jade)

Last edited by Kazhw on Jan 4, 2016, 5:33:05 AM
"
Kazhw wrote:
Hello nice build! Probably the only build that likes to pickup Carrion Crow divination cards xD
You think this is HC viable?

For HC:

Would you ever consider picking up Iron Reflexes instead of Acro/Phase Acro/Arrow Dancing ? would it be good enough...? (With Grace + Jade)

Definitely an option. Would free up a few points as well. If you feel like physical mitigation is your biggest issue than I would go ahead and give it a shot, you will suffer slightly against spell damage with the loss of dodge there, but it's
Really a matter of preference.
With a few more char-level and Gem-level everything works out even finder.

But since i have much Familly time now - gonna sell my full gear and cant experiment around anymore.

If someone is interested

Ones again...
Great Guide !
Great Build !
Thx for taking your time.
Greez
Nyu
Last edited by Nyurael on Jan 6, 2016, 5:26:54 AM
"
Nyurael wrote:
With a few more char-level and Gem-level everything works out even finder.

But since i have much Familly time now - gonna sell my full gear and cant experiment around anymore.

If someone is interested

Ones again...
Great Guide !
Great Build !
Thx for taking your time.
Greez
Nyu

no problem man! enjoy the family time!
Leveling trees have been fixed.
Came accross (accidentally) a new bow!
93, was playing standart ca, eventually some bosses didnt die fast enought and i respec into hidden potential build:

My own pros:
-My dps actually raised form 21k to 29, even thou my jewels are +% hp ones.
-Atziri died fast enought before, now she dies even faster
cons:
-My gear isnt that good yet, some of res are not capped.
-Mana reg with low lv clarity is pretty bad, even if use rallying cry.
-ca jewels are kind hard to find/craf yourself
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Jan 8, 2016, 9:43:09 AM
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
93, was playing standart ca, eventually some bosses didnt die fast enought and i respec into hidden potential build:

My own pros:
-My dps actually raised form 21k to 29, even thou my jewels are +% hp ones.
-Atziri died fast enought before, now she dies even faster
cons:
-My gear isnt that good yet, some of res are not capped.
-Mana reg with low lv clarity is pretty bad, even if use rallying cry.
-ca jewels are kind hard to find/craf yourself

Great man! Glad to hear its working out for you. Hitting res cap can be a pain in the ass for sure, getting the right combination of resistances on your magic gear is quite difficult without having any resistance on your bow, but once you get it the payoff is fantastic!

I have quite a few extra pieces of HP magic gear that I'm no longer using, feel free to msg me in game and perhaps we can get you sorted on hitting res cap.

Best of luck going forward!

Edit: Ya jewels are a PAIN to craft, in my experience its better off just buying them (be prepared to spend 1-2ex each jewel)
Last edited by Belton on Jan 8, 2016, 11:09:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info