[2.1/2.2 WIP]Belton's In Depth Hidden Potential Caustic Arrow Guide. 35k+ DPS Atziri/Ubers/HC Viable

"
thundraz wrote:
Wow 35k pa and with mine im only doing 28k with empower 4 but no hidden potential ;/

If I take off Hidden potential with 7 frenzy charges up I go from 35k to 28k, so your damage is about the same as mine
"
thundraz wrote:
Wow 35k pa and with mine im only doing 28k with empower 4 but no hidden potential ;/

I added a section underneath my tooltip photo with the maximum possible obtainable tooltip given my current tree set up and level, can check that out if curious about how to scale it there.
Thank you for the great post. Keep up the good work.
"
xytras wrote:

Thanks man, appreciate it!

"
Reisak wrote:
Great job with the guide. Any chance for leveling trees?

Leveling Tree for Shadow has been added, broken down by difficulty. Tree is just a framework, adjust based on your needs. I picked up the frenzy charges mid way through cruel, for example, as thats when Blood Dance become usable- If you dont have these then investing those points elsewhere would likely be beneficial.
Last edited by Belton on Dec 27, 2015, 12:31:36 AM
"
Belton wrote:
"
xytras wrote:

"
Reisak wrote:

Leveling Tree for Shadow has been added, broken down by difficulty. Tree is just a framework, adjust based on your needs. I picked up the frenzy charges mid way through cruel, for example, as thats when Blood Dance become usable- If you dont have these then investing those points elsewhere would likely be beneficial.

Thank you very much :D
"
Reisak wrote:
"
Belton wrote:
"
xytras wrote:

"
Reisak wrote:

Thank you very much :D

No problem buddy. Enjoy the build!
Good Job mate! I will give it a try :]
Really nice guide, thanks for taking the time.
Loving how I can reliably level with Caustic Arrow from scratch.

I was wondering where you'd cut for more life for an Hardcore variant or if you would go with the tree as is.

Cheers.
A question on the leveling trees

Is it not optimal to get a jewel slot for Hidden Potential early? Seems like that'd make leveling much easier and I just want to make sure I'm not missing something.
"
Apanauc wrote:
A question on the leveling trees

Is it not optimal to get a jewel slot for Hidden Potential early? Seems like that'd make leveling much easier and I just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

100% grab it asap. That's why I mentioned it was just a framework - most people won't have drill neck while levelling and the other ideal jewels are multiple ex each so for the majority it would be later that they would get jewel sockets- I also typically prefer to get travelling done early and then filling in 2 slot talents (jewels frenzy charges etc.)! Later on, as it can be frustrating trying to reach important nodes )like constitution) at later levels.

HP tho, 100% grab early

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info