[2.1]Righteous Fire Blade Vortex, aka The Thermomix™ Hc/Atziri viable, 6k+ hp

Dont forget to remove fire dmg gem on ur bladevortex if your gonna run ee.
i heard u just cant sustain the degen from RF, any talks about this or need to swallow Pots like shit ?
You need to raise the fire resist cap, and have some ammount of hp regen. it's quite possible to not degen from the effect. Im experementing with this build and atm i dont degen. sidenote, fire aura lvl 23 = 5max resist
"
ViciousGhost wrote:
i heard u just cant sustain the degen from RF, any talks about this or need to swallow Pots like shit ?

The only problem might be is that when you are still low level( around 65 or so) when your hp pool isnt high enough relative to your ES pool, so you are short on 20-50 regen per sec, which to be honest isnt even noticeable. On higher levels this is a complete non issue.
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
Level 82 in THC this season using this build. Really enjoying the hell out of it. Was very good leveling. Fell off right as I got my RF and then my DPS went crazy. Clear speed is great. I was underestimating life regen in this game. Felt like I could not ever die to anything until about Cruel.

My current gear is bad and it doesn't matter, lol. THIS BUILD IS CHEAP!

Great build for hardcore. Up to 82, at least. Haven't been able to play much recently.
Video guide up: https://youtu.be/5SMK07n2auI
Sorry for the static guys, i just couldnt remove it with any program.
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
I have been using a build (current build: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAZEB3AHnBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfDc0S4RQgFE0YVhiRGS4aOBpVHKccziFgJy8n7Sj6KS4ppStQLdI26DrYPC09Dz38QKBBh0a3R35TpVW1Vw1YY18_YSFko2h0aPJ07XTxeTl673y7ggeCx4Nfg8yE2YTvkFWRzpZsmK2ezaIAouqnMK2Nr2yvp7c-u-28n702wQTEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHTb9R82L3ZYdpi2sHp1e8O8B_xrPJB8kX2SPno_Ev-Cv5U) like this for a while now.

Wouldn't using leap slam with melee splash (with some cold or lightning damage, of course) be enough to trigger elemental equilibrium?
Last edited by Chalkemort on Jan 21, 2016, 11:19:38 PM
"
Chalkemort wrote:
I have been using a build (current build: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAZEB3AHnBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfDc0S4RQgFE0YVhiRGS4aOBpVHKccziFgJy8n7Sj6KS4ppStQLdI26DrYPC09Dz38QKBBh0a3R35TpVW1Vw1YY18_YSFko2h0aPJ07XTxeTl673y7ggeCx4Nfg8yE2YTvkFWRzpZsmK2ezaIAouqnMK2Nr2yvp7c-u-28n702wQTEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHTb9R82L3ZYdpi2sHp1e8O8B_xrPJB8kX2SPno_Ev-Cv5U) like this for a while now.

Wouldn't using leap slam with melee splash (with some cold or lightning damage, of course) be enough to trigger elemental equilibrium?

With the new update, we are using leapslam to trigger EE now, melee splash is not necessary since leapslam is a natural aoe skill.

Your build is pretty solid so far, but i highly advise taking both Will of potency and Amplify, Blade vortex benefits great from both while the aoe is beneficial for everything in this kit.
Last edited by DevilsmilE on Jan 22, 2016, 6:03:53 AM
You should have offensive and defensive stat sheets.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
You should have offensive and defensive stat sheets.

Good idea, ill make one as soon as i get home.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info