3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Hey!
Thanks for the build, it's absolutely awesome. I've a feq questions:
1. Why do you use atziri's flask + rumi instead lion's roar + basalt flask?
2. Why in the end game you pick slaugther instead ambitextery?
3. How important iron reflexes node?

Please check my char handsaway, what i can to improve? What reason to use bor instead belly in the leagues? If i havent legacy bor I mean.

sorry for crappy eng :D
Thank you for writing this guide. I'm new to PoE and have a question about this sword you recommend for leveling:

"
1. Get a Lakishu unique one handed sword as soon as you can. They're very cheap (2 alteration to 1-2 alch)

How can I obtain this sword? You mention it's cheap, but I have no idea where to buy it from.

Thanks again for the wonderful guide!
"
but I have no idea where to buy it from

-> http://poe.trade <-
"
slowhands wrote:
Hey!

Please check my char handsaway, what i can to improve? What reason to use bor instead belly in the leagues? If i havent legacy bor I mean.

Hey!
1. atziri's flask for damage, rumi is good universal defensive flask. lion's roar is ok option, but i don't like knockback effect. 5 flasks in guide is showcase what i'm using mainly, i have full stash of different flasks and i change them depending on map mods/bosses.
2. ambidexterity is good node for leveling because we can use any base weapon. it's useful option if league started recently. just pick up every one handed weapon and you will find something good that carry you up to lvl80. on level ~90 i think everybody can afford average axe, then slaughter provides more damage.
3. i found iron reflexes useful on low-mid levels, because usually you have 4-5k life, low attack speed and dps. also monsters on t1-10 maps deal little damage, and 3-4k armour can mitigate most attacks. but on t16 maps you abslutely don't need 3-4k armour, phoenix deals 10k fire damage, minotaur almost fully ignores your mitigation with 8k damage. that's why i think invest point in life is more optimal.
"
winkie244 wrote:
Thank you for writing this guide. I'm new to PoE and have a question about this sword you recommend for leveling:

"
1. Get a Lakishu unique one handed sword as soon as you can. They're very cheap (2 alteration to 1-2 alch)

How can I obtain this sword? You mention it's cheap, but I have no idea where to buy it from.

Thanks again for the wonderful guide!

Thank you for compliment
i see your question is already answered.
i can add, if you feel lack of dps it's time to change weapon.
on level 47 this one is ok
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Innsbury_Edge
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
slowhands wrote:
Hey!

Hey!
1. atziri's flask for damage, rumi is good universal defensive flask. lion's roar is ok option, but i don't like knockback effect. 5 flasks in guide is showcase what i'm using mainly, i have full stash of different flasks and i change them depending on map mods/bosses.
2. ambidexterity is good node for leveling because we can use any base weapon. it's useful option if league started recently. just pick up every one handed weapon and you will find something good that carry you up to lvl80. on level ~90 i think everybody can afford average axe, then slaughter provides more damage.
3. i found iron reflexes useful on low-mid levels, because usually you have 4-5k life, low attack speed and dps. also monsters on t1-10 maps deal little damage, and 3-4k armour can mitigate most attacks. but on t16 maps you abslutely don't need 3-4k armour, phoenix deals 10k fire damage, minotaur almost fully ignores your mitigation with 8k damage. that's why i think invest point in life is more optimal.

Thank you for answer!
"
slowhands wrote:

sorry just noticed this part of message.
if you're using voidheart, it's good reason to use bloodlust support gem instead added fire in main setup. also add vengeance gem in helm, it's additional source to apply bleeding. only minotaur and chimera are bleed immune enemies.
utility anti freeze flask, i think important to have 10 seconds of freeze immunity. life flasks work before you reach full life.
i see you have 4 jewels with area damage, it is last damage node you want to see on jewel. much better to have damage/melee damage/axes damage/one handed damage/dual wielding damage.
bringer is cheap item that provides +5k dps comparing with belly version. no reasons to use if you already got 6link belly and good axe. just personal preferences.
Last edited by triwesterki on Feb 21, 2017, 12:54:06 PM
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
slowhands wrote:

sorry just noticed this part of message.
if you're using voidheart, it's good reason to use bloodlust support gem instead added fire in main setup. also add vengeance gem in helm, it's additional source to apply bleeding. only minotaur and chimera are bleed immune enemies.
utility anti freeze flask, i think important to have 10 seconds of freeze immunity. life flasks work before you reach full life.
i see you have 4 jewels with area damage, it is last damage node you want to see on jewel. much better to have damage/melee damage/axes damage/one handed damage/dual wielding damage.
bringer is cheap item that provides +5k dps comparing with belly version. no reasons to use if you already got 6link belly and good axe. just personal preferences.

thanks! today i tried to beat chimera and during a second phase (when he hides in a fog i mean:) he killed me with one shot six time a row
i have 7k hp
any ideas?
Hello Soup

been implementing your changes and it feels better already.

I have two questions about the build.

1) Seeing how fast and often you attack, is resolute technique really important?

2) I've been looking at the passive tree, and since I'm not really finding the really good jewels I want, I tweaked it a little and wanted your opinion on this alternate below:

www.poeurl.com/3Of

Little more %max life, little less +life, more damage, 1 less jewel slot. I know this type of difference can be made up with gear/jewels, but wanted to pick your brain about it. If I could drop resolute technique I could do more damage, life and speed.

Thanks for any feedback
"
slowhands wrote:

thanks! today i tried to beat chimera and during a second phase (when he hides in a fog i mean:) he killed me with one shot six time a row
i have 7k hp
any ideas?

chimera deals about 2k damage in fog phase, i'm sure it was not one shot. you will be hit by attacks till you find right smoke cloud to stop this phase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info