3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
swordkis1 wrote:

can you please explain what you mean about not using steps and about the press shift for attacks. so much thanks in advance ^_^

look, our weapon range is 11. if you hold shift, your character attacks nearby enemy in weapon range
Spoiler

at level 79 it works differently, because you have not all attack speed nodes on tree/jewels/gloves. main idea that your leap slam attack time will be around 0.35 sec, you will leap the distance faster than stepping.
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
swordkis1 wrote:

can you please explain what you mean about not using steps and about the press shift for attacks. so much thanks in advance ^_^

look, our weapon range is 11. if you hold shift, your character attacks nearby enemy in weapon range
Spoiler

at level 79 it works differently, because you have not all attack speed nodes on tree/jewels/gloves. main idea that your leap slam attack time will be around 0.35 sec, you will leap the distance faster than stepping.

hmm thank you sir, im gonna try it out later hehe

[deleted] resubmitting with steam account
Last edited by _IX_ on Feb 9, 2017, 11:59:42 AM
Hello Soup, I've been struggling with the build a little. I'm level 87 and have nowhere near the DPS you have. At this level, with auras tooltip reads 52k dps. .11 sec attack time. Granted I still have a few jewel slots to go but my main damage/speed nodes are there.

I have been having trouble finding a good axe so I am using Rigwalds savagery. It says 40% increased phys damage when dual wielding so I guess the low dps that appears there gets bumped up to 350+ with that boost (unless I'm not understanding the mechanic).

Having some trouble with this side of things otherwise doing well. I did make a small tweak for myself picking up the fortify wheel instead of the jewel and 2x4% increased melee phys damage. Other than that build looks very much like your Final build with less life for now of course.

Mainly struggling with the DPS.
Hello.
Last ascendancy points give 40% more damage, your tooltip will be around 70k.
Rigwald's savagery is ok weapon, one guy killed all t16 bosses with it. I'm not sure how this increased damage while dual wielding affix works, seems it is global additive node, like those, that we already have about 400% on skill tree. because tooltip shows more damage with 320pdps weapon.
fortify wheel is bad choice. it provides 15% increased fortify effect, means +3% damage reduction, 23% total. you can find better options for damage or armour. i recommend to take "vitality void" node for additional % leech.
Thank you for your reply. Good point about the fortify wheel. I was mainly trying to have it for the +35% increased damage it provided. Since I am running low on damage. I die because I cant kill fast enough currently.

70k is still 40k below the non legendary stats you have. I really don't see where the difference comes from unless it is the weapon or wonky tooltip.

Maybe once the league is over and we move to standard I will have better luck getting a weapon. Currently I cant find anything available on Breach.
probably you're not correct in poe trade search. check this link
http://poe.trade/search/tenetarihesazi
try to get most pdps one. then regret fortify wheel for leech. then kill uber izarro.
without rigwals's axe you need voidheart ring for using bloodlust. you can get extra dps from gloves with 15%+ attack speed suffix(+5k), rare amulet with good roll added physical damage to attacks prefix(+5k).
Hello,

Do you have advive to kill Tul. I'm trying but he kill me with it's cold attacks?

I got 7k life 75% all resist (140%) / 60 000 DPS

thx

i suggest to use 3 anti freeze flasks for 30 seconds immunity. seems one of his skills does not proc cloaked in savagery, you need to leap behind him.
Hey!

new question :

I'm against the boss in the maze of the minotaur. At the beggining, everything is ok i tank him, use leap slam every 3 seconds. Then, he kill me one shot with the same attack he use everytime.

I don't really understand why i die like this, do you have any idea? Is there something i do wrong?

Last edited by taolek on Feb 15, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info