3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Hello,

I'm having some difficulty achieving over 5k Health. Any suggestions. Thanks!

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0F-Qm7DHMNjQ48EdUTTBQgFHEV8BbpF-EZihutIZAj0yQ3JvgoKio4LlMwdzIJNZI26DpSOuE9_EMxR35J1Uz_TeNOKk4yUEdXl1hjWK9Z_luvXz9f0GBBY3BkUmVNaGVsRm8nbztybHTtdqx343gNfNmCB4TZhVKGYItPjM-VZpcGl3mYV5pqm2qjiqZXqW6tjbGztfK9Nr6nvwjAGsGjwzrG2M9-02_Yvdlh2XzaweJh5FHqEOoY7g7vDvJF82_z3fZI9zL4X_jr-WP8xf4K_o8=

BTW: made it to domino on HC merc, with wings of Ent, and i leap slammed into a wall and took a domino punch to the dome.

Awesome build!!!

Thanks,
Adam.

Hello, thank you for compliment and feedback.
items look pretty solid. good rare amulet with life, phys damage, int will work better. you can craft phys damage on rare ring and life leech on gloves(instead armour/eva%).
7k life is reachable on level 90-92.
add vengeance gem to free slot.
against some bosses flask management is most important, you can facetanking "touch of god" while granite+basalt+topaz(anti shock) up.
Last edited by triwesterki on Mar 2, 2017, 9:43:45 AM
With changes to AoE, wouldn't it work to swap out Dual Strike for Cleave (seems to have better AoE than Melee Splash with Dual Strike after update)? Damage should be roughly the same (I think).
cleave works good. damage is less. also i don't feel lack of aoe with dual strike, having 20/20 melee splash and herald of ash is enough
Last edited by triwesterki on Mar 3, 2017, 12:30:09 AM
"
triwesterki wrote:
cleave works good. damage is less. also i don't feel lack of aoe with dual strike, having 20/20 melee splash and herald of ash is enough

Oh no I'm fine with Dual Strike, I really enjoy this build - it's just that with 2.6 Melee Splash apparently will get hit with AoE changes.
Sorry, but PoeURL is not working. Can u make ur passive skill tree on another resource? Thx!
sorry, now all links work.
"
triwesterki wrote:
sorry, now all links work.

Thx, i really appreciate it
Great build!

I enjoy using ice crash though...can that work in this build?

Thanks

New Dual Strike Thresh hold jewel. Free melee splash and from my testing it stacks with a melee splash. So you get 100% damage splash. Pretty sweet. Ive been mostly using it as a melee splash replacement and then adding another damage link in so far good results. Oh and cant forget that sweet Kaoms buff
Last edited by NubbyMcNub on Mar 4, 2017, 9:08:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info