3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

No my tree is different but it doesnt matter if we only compare life. And i want to have more life.. SO the summary of his life and strenght and mine stats are shown. And its massive. Maybe I need to rethink something..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
lanteam wrote:

So you mean it's not really worth getting the endurance charges? Just curious as to why you say they're not that important. Thank you taking the time to answer questions, and great build! A lot of fun

endurance charges have 3 properties. immortall call duration, life regeneration and physical damage reduction. having 1-2 charge during boss fight is good but not necessary. they have small and short effect.
life regeneration is neglected by vaal pact. physical damage reduction is good bonus, but i can not stun boss with leap slam, so i don't generate charges by support gem in long boss fights. whites die enough fast, i don't care about charges while running map. one scenario where endurance charge on melee stun gem works good is uber labyrinth, because good to have some physical damage reduction when you leap through traps.
Thank you for compliment!
"
swordkis1 wrote:
Hello just passing by to say thanks for the guide and tips.
atm my marauder is level 45 using your passive tree. i only play after office hours 2-3hours at home. anyways i think i get your idea why you really prioritize the Life in this build.
i already regret my lvl93 raider ranger almost same passive tree as yours with 7k+(7,050), 32k dps with hatred, arctic and ash aura and 11Aps, with 9frenzy up i can get 15aps 80k+dps(no flask). i test it in tier 11-13 maps(rare) and all i can say is wow, i can tank them all lol, i also test to physical reflect no problem also. luckily i got tier 14 map (palace) i run it mobs are ok. and wtf i also try to tank the boss.. and guess what i oneshot killed myself and say ok im goin to level my mauderer and get more life ^_^.

its more fun to use melee skills and face tank them all ^_^
God Bless us all

Hello. Thank you for compliment and feedback.
palace boss deals 10-20k damage with touch of god 50% ligtning and 50% physical. with 75 lightning resistance we get at least 6.5k damage. possible to tanking him only if you push basalt+granite+topaz anti shock right before his slam. but he can crit, or if map has extra damage mod you get one shot there in most scenarios. this attack is one of that everybody avoids.
"
webas wrote:
No my tree is different but it doesnt matter if we only compare life. And i want to have more life.. SO the summary of his life and strenght and mine stats are shown. And its massive. Maybe I need to rethink something..

every jewel has 7% life mod. my character is level 100, we get +12 life per level. also i reach 8.9k only with perfect roll "belly".
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
webas wrote:

every jewel has 7% life mod. my character is level 100, we get +12 life per level. also i reach 8.9k only with perfect roll "belly".

Well, i wonder how to reach 8k life.. heck 7,5k life at lvl 91 with no HP chest armor.. :|
I have 210% increased max life on tree and 537life on gear..

:| I know this isnt the thread to ask but this build does try to help us marauders get more life than other builds..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
My question is:

with a decent 1h axe with "cause bleeding on hit" can i remove and sell 15 ex voidheart ring?

I'm asking this because i found a 280 dps axe with bleed on hit, and void ring gives life reg (useless because vaal pact) but i'm still undecided after some tries...

Ty :)
you can and it will work, but
280 dps axe is not good enough. i'm sure you will want to change it. also best axes always have 3 damage prefixes, there is no room for crafted mod. so i don't recommend to sell voidheart, but if you decided to sell you can change your legacy voidheart for 350+ pdps axe and non legacy voidheart. 40-50% chance to cause bleeding on hit works good for build.
"
webas wrote:
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
webas wrote:

Well, i wonder how to reach 8k life.. heck 7,5k life at lvl 91 with no HP chest armor.. :|
I have 210% increased max life on tree and 537life on gear..

:| I know this isnt the thread to ask but this build does try to help us marauders get more life than other builds..

I am at 8k now at level 92 with 7% life on every jewel except one. I also have a 40% belly of the beast. I still have 2 more life nodes to pick up, then will get the berserking attack speed nodes. I'm honestly not even sure I need more life. It seems if something is going to 1 shot my 8k life its probably going to one shot me no matter what, lol. My gear and jewelry could have higher life rolls on them but that is going to get really expensive to get upgrades. I could see myself easily breaking 8.5k with a couple more levels and a couple gear upgrades and one more 7% life jewel.
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Jan 19, 2017, 8:34:00 PM
Hey man, thanks for the guide!

One question: how exactly does the build gain endurance charges? I'm probably just reading over something by accident.

Loving the build so far though, very fun to play!
Last edited by Ryanyb on Jan 19, 2017, 10:11:25 PM
Hey! Thank you for compliment and feedback
1) bringer of rain has mod % to get endurance charge when you block
2) link endurance charge on melee stun to leap slam
endurance charges are not important part of build. dual striker can not generate them often enough for valuable effect in all scenarios.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info