3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Alright. Thanks for the response!
Hey im loving the build so far, really fun. Quick question though... Since on breach voidheart only gives a set % to proc bleed... Would it be more beneficial to drop bloodlust for added fire damage and drop void for a phyis damage and hp ring? Im only level 73 and I feel like my damage is really low even with an ok weapon. Bleeds are just not procing enough for bloodlust to really be worth it unless im doing something wrong.
First of all, love the build. I just have 1 question. I'm level 87 and my current max health is 5,685. That seems low to me. I'm using 40% max life belly over BoR atm because it gives me more health. All my other gear slots have + to maximum life(except weapons) and the only thing i am really missing from the guide is 2x 7% max life jewels. Is my health on par for goal at lvl 100 or am I right in that my health is low. I have a combined 405 to max life not counting the 120 from Kaoms Roots, so 525 total it seems.
Nice looking build. Does it work without the specific uniques listed here? Obviously it wouldn't be as strong, but I'm primarily SSF (looking hard at doing it officially for next league, when the new mode goes in), and am looking for builds that don't rely on specific items to be functional.

Again, not expecting equal performance, just want to know if I would be completely screwed if I didn't get a Soul Taker or Bringer of Rain.
What kind of resistances are you running?
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
Hey im loving the build so far, really fun. Quick question though... Since on breach voidheart only gives a set % to proc bleed... Would it be more beneficial to drop bloodlust for added fire damage and drop void for a phyis damage and hp ring? Im only level 73 and I feel like my damage is really low even with an ok weapon. Bleeds are just not procing enough for bloodlust to really be worth it unless im doing something wrong.

Hey. Thank you for compliment and feedback!
added fire is option. bloodlust provides more damage than added fire, voidheart with 30% chance to cause bleeding works.
"
triwesterki wrote:
non legacy voidheart works enough good. when you leap into enemies, if they are still alive, you get attacked, vengeance works, it is second source to apply bleeding. if you see rare monster you can throw a totem before jump, it is 3d source to apply bleeding.
chance to cause bleding= 1-(1-chance to cause bleeding)^sources
for 36% voidheart and 3 sources chance to cause bleeding=76%. if totem deals 5 attacks per second, every attack is a source. so after first second of fight, your enemies will be bleeding with 95.5% chance. after 2nd second 99.5%, after 3d- 100% if totem is active.
"
First of all, love the build. I just have 1 question. I'm level 87 and my current max health is 5,685. That seems low to me. I'm using 40% max life belly over BoR atm because it gives me more health. All my other gear slots have + to maximum life(except weapons) and the only thing i am really missing from the guide is 2x 7% max life jewels. Is my health on par for goal at lvl 100 or am I right in that my health is low. I have a combined 405 to max life not counting the 120 from Kaoms Roots, so 525 total it seems.

Thank you for comliment and feedback.
i think yes. if you will take more 5 levels, and upgrade jewels, you can get around 30% life or +1.5k. around 7k at level 92.
"
darkwarrior42 wrote:
Nice looking build. Does it work without the specific uniques listed here? Obviously it wouldn't be as strong, but I'm primarily SSF (looking hard at doing it officially for next league, when the new mode goes in), and am looking for builds that don't rely on specific items to be functional.

Again, not expecting equal performance, just want to know if I would be completely screwed if I didn't get a Soul Taker or Bringer of Rain.

Thank you for compliment and interest.
I think it works. do not concentrate on axes, pick up every one handed weapon and use most pdps. if not lucky you can craft best available bases with rustic sash recipe. you can use leveling skill trees in "LEVELING PASSIVE TREE, STARTING GEAR, DEFENSE STRATEGY, POE TRADE GEAR AND ENDGAME" part up to level 75.
level 44: http://www.poeurl.com/RG2 "lust of carnage" provides good leech amount before "vaal pact"
level 75: http://www.poeurl.com/RG5 "iron reflexes" node allows to use evasion or hybrid bases effectively, you have options with one handed damage nodes like "duality", "sleight of hand", "fangs of the viper", "fencing", "blade barrier". main problem can be a lack of 5 link around level 60, but it is a problem for most builds.
"
What kind of resistances are you running?

mmm... i'm not sure, that i understand question. i keep every elemental resistance around 160%, chaos resistance is useless, mostly, -60% is ok.
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
darkwarrior42 wrote:

Thank you for compliment and interest.
I think it works. do not concentrate on axes, pick up every one handed weapon and use most pdps. if not lucky you can craft best available bases with rustic sash recipe. you can use leveling skill trees in "LEVELING PASSIVE TREE, STARTING GEAR, DEFENSE STRATEGY, POE TRADE GEAR AND ENDGAME" part up to level 75.
level 44: http://www.poeurl.com/RG2 "lust of carnage" provides good leech amount before "vaal pact"
level 75: http://www.poeurl.com/RG5 "iron reflexes" node allows to use evasion or hybrid bases effectively, you have options with one handed damage nodes like "duality", "sleight of hand", "fangs of the viper", "fencing", "blade barrier". main problem can be a lack of 5 link around level 60, but it is a problem for most builds.

Thank you for the reply! Even if I don't try this build myself (which, I probably will, but am still wavering on), I have a couple of friends looking for builds to try out next league and I'm going to be pointing them this way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info