3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

So I just 6linked a Belly of the beast... what helm do you guys use with this build if you have belly?
I was actually thinking of doing this:

With Alpha's howl and my auras I have 50 mana free, which means that the flask wouldnt cut off early. +4 to max resists seems pretty awesome, +the rarity and quant

I would drop Rumi's for it which doesnt seem to be a BIG deal for this build....

But Alphas has no life on it... :(

I could just get a rare helm with nice stats and like 120+ life (50 str on the helm)
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Jan 13, 2017, 8:20:08 PM
Ended up just buying a cheap Starkonjas head with 15% dual strike attack speed. :D

97 life and 10%+15% enchant attack speed on helm, not bad...
"

Hello. thank you for interest.
1) same-no, using similar playstyle-probably. my build works around cloaked in savagery(berserker ascendancy), fastest axes and resolute techinque. if you take other class/subclass you have to go for crit, when you can make 3-5 critical strikes per second and every crit leeches all your life back. that requires acuity, abyssus, investments to accuracy, crit chance, crit multi, armour, leech. for weapons i suggest to use foils, because highest weapon range, speed and crit multi. for class i'm not sure which one is optimal, but slayer seems good choice, because stun immune and melee splash from ascendancy.
2) ideal is maximum, like cataclysm mangler. 350pdps is ok for t16.
3) not must, even 30% chance to cause bleeding is ok, if you're using warchief. whites die fast, you don't understand they were bleeding or not, throw warchief on rares/bosses.

thank you for reading my messages.
Based on your comment i think i reaaly need to make new character, so i decide to make new one in breach league. i will follow your passive guide. ill post update when i get enough level.
thank again sir.

Great day all ^_^
Last edited by swordkis1 on Jan 14, 2017, 1:05:26 AM
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
Ended up just buying a cheap Starkonjas head with 15% dual strike attack speed. :D

in belly you can use 20/20q faster attacks, plus enchant seems very cool!
but i doubt about starkonja's low life mod. when you reach low life, you always want to leech back as soon as possible, if savage hit taken one your attack deals all work, so you need less milisecond. but at that moment starkonja's low life mod procs and you need about 2-3 attack to leave low life zone.
i'm not sure divination distillate works good for build. 50 mana will be recovered in 2seconds.
"
swordkis1 wrote:

thank you for reading my messages.
Based on your comment i think i reaaly need to make new character, so i decide to make new one in breach league. i will follow your passive guide. ill post update when i get enough level.
thank again sir.

Great day all ^_^

yes, keep me up
Last edited by triwesterki on Jan 14, 2017, 3:22:56 AM
Totem suck! Only Bringer of Rain makes this build works.
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:

in belly you can use 20/20q faster attacks, plus enchant seems very cool!
but i doubt about starkonja's low life mod. when you reach low life, you always want to leech back as soon as possible, if savage hit taken one your attack deals all work, so you need less milisecond. but at that moment starkonja's low life mod procs and you need about 2-3 attack to leave low life zone.
i'm not sure divination distillate works good for build. 50 mana will be recovered in 2seconds.

Ive been using the Starkonja's helm and I honestly cant notice a difference. If I take a huge hit I am INSTANTLY full life again. I'm sitting at just under 15 APS now with onslaught on.

As for the divination, yes it worked fine... 50 mana unreserved was plenty, with that APS you are always 0 mana and the flask stays on. BUT the helm just doesnt seem worth it for that. I would rather have the APS and 100 life from the Starks.

I'm sure the low life mod on starks affects the speed of life leech slightly... but I just honestly cant see it making a difference. I am basically always full life unless I get one shot.....

Edit: In my helm 4 slot I am not bothering using a totem. I dont like having to stop to cast it. My 4 link in my helm is another CWDT: Summon Flame Golem, Enfeeble, and another vengeance. (more bleeding procs). The flame golem adds a good bit of DPS. I wanted to try using Chaos golem for the added physical reduction, but the INT requirements on it are too high.

For just regular mapping though it could be worth switching the helmet to Alpha's Howl and having that unreserved mana to use the Divination Distillate Flask. My flask is pretty good and that Rarity and Quantity bonus could be pretty helpful. The 20% quantity at least would help more map drops right?
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Jan 14, 2017, 12:50:23 PM
maybe im missing this in the build but im not seeing a 6link guide to gems for DS
"
ASMRguy wrote:
Totem suck! Only Bringer of Rain makes this build works.

yes, i'm not fan of totem too. but warchief is cool little bro, do not underestimate him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info