3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Thank you for information mate, im glad to talk with you. I done T15 Core map with 1 Malachai so ez today, im so happy xD I just want get some more HP (now ~6.8k) but XP earn so slooow. I tried Phoenix T16 his explosion 1-shoted me, idk how much health i need, but ill try, i like play with this build. Thank you again and good luck!
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
sergio_thor92 wrote:
I played this week around this guide reaching 85, but I dont know if i can go until T16 (now doing 11-12) with my gear, character tab open, 'FaceTankingTheGame'. My damage is 71.5k with bloodlust in my ho and 6.2k hp. Missing dps I think respect this guide.

Thank you for feedback.
you can run hydra and phoenix, they will not be easy, but doable without dangerous mods, with right flask management, 2 rubi flasks for phoenix, 2-3 antifreeze flasks for hydra and enfeeble curse instead vulnerability. just avoid charge in phoenix fight. for minotaur and chimera you need at least 7k life, i think you can reach this number around lvl90, try to upgrade your jewels, look for 6-7% life on each. also minotaur and chimera are bleed immune, do not forget to change bloodlust to added fire.
i see you took splitting strikes in skill tree, you get 46% damage, 6% attack speed, 0.2% leech for 5 points. it is not best choice while you can get 80% damage, 18% attack speed from cleaving and berserking for 7 points. even for 5 points you get 30% damage and 18% attack speed. you can compensate leech from blood drinker on higher level, or upgrading your gloves for free prefix. amulet can have leech prefix too, but this mod can not be crafted.
last thing i have not tried to drop inc duration in immortal call setup, i guess it is not a big problem, if you want to use totem here, make 4link setup like leap slam- faster attacks - fortify - totem. also i prefer warchief because aoe damage. it is important in case boss is surrounded by trash monsters, warchief has more chances to cause bleed on boss.

1) Yeah I have in my inventory Added Fire, Culling Strike and Warchief (probably ill get enfeeble and endurance on melee stun too). I swap Bloodlust, Faster Attacks or Ancestral Protector respectibly if I need in each situation.

2) In 90 think ill reach 7k, 5 lvls + 5% under golem's blood + vaal pact jewel.

3) I tested berserking and without it and dont feel nothing, im fine now with 13aps I think, maybe ill test again. Maybe swap Splitting Strikes by Cleaving, but cleaving was my path route now in 85 to 90 anyway :) Using Atziri to get that Blood drinker leech. Still missing Taste of Hate.

4) Yeah Increased duration with no endurances put immortal call in 0.6s, without duration is 0.4 ... not worth for me and I gain another vital slot, now in Axe got Curse - CWDT - IC and in gloves Leap - FA - Fortify - Totem, a little improvement, thank you, dont saw that :)
Last edited by sergio_thor92 on Jan 11, 2017, 5:33:17 AM
I have been looking at your lvl 95 skill tree and I see you have an extra jewel above the blood drinker talent, and also have the full wheel of inc life nodes (the constitution nodes). So far I have skilled 100% toward this skill tree you linked but I seem to be missing 2 skill points ?? At level 95 I am able to complete the constitution life nodes at level 93 and 2 more skill points left for 95 for the last jewel slot above the blood drinker nodes but missing 1 point there ? The other missing point is for the melee damage and life at the beginning of the talent tree..

Ive been looking at this for 3 days but I'm not able to find anything I might have overlooked .. I got the right bandits, life, attack speed and passive point. Could you have a quick look and see what I'm missing ??

Also, would like to know what you think of the small change I did, I have been testing increased melee damage at full life support by dropping melee splash, the clear speed hasn't suffered for me the damage is now at 250k without flasks, top dmg I had was around 400k. White trash and blues seem to die so easily even without max life so doesn't really matter if I'm at max hp or not. At bosses I seem to be at full life 80% of the time and dont need splash support there. At the cast when damage taken I swapped out the inc duration for rallying cry since the only reason I die now are one shots or insane bleed, no use for immortal call there.

Thanks!
"
Thank you for information mate, im glad to talk with you. I done T15 Core map with 1 Malachai so ez today, im so happy xD I just want get some more HP (now ~6.8k) but XP earn so slooow. I tried Phoenix T16 his explosion 1-shoted me, idk how much health i need, but ill try, i like play with this build. Thank you again and good luck!

phoenix deals 9-13k fire damage, it is small amount if your fire resistance is 76%, strike is not critical and no extra damage mods on map. this attack applies -50% to your fire resistance before explosion. try to use ruby flask. also ele weakness mod seems very dangerous, probably purity of fire aura is a must there.
"
sergio_thor92 wrote:

1) Yeah I have in my inventory Added Fire, Culling Strike and Warchief (probably ill get enfeeble and endurance on melee stun too). I swap Bloodlust, Faster Attacks or Ancestral Protector respectibly if I need in each situation.

2) In 90 think ill reach 7k, 5 lvls + 5% under golem's blood + vaal pact jewel.

3) I tested berserking and without it and dont feel nothing, im fine now with 13aps I think, maybe ill test again. Maybe swap Splitting Strikes by Cleaving, but cleaving was my path route now in 85 to 90 anyway :) Using Atziri to get that Blood drinker leech. Still missing Taste of Hate.

4) Yeah Increased duration with no endurances put immortal call in 0.6s, without duration is 0.4 ... not worth for me and I gain another vital slot, now in Axe got Curse - CWDT - IC and in gloves Leap - FA - Fortify - Totem, a little improvement, thank you, dont saw that :)

7k is minimum for minotaur and chimera, to run them freely you want 7.5+. that's why i recommend to take berserking+cleaving for 7 points, then take life and jewels up to level 95, then you can change your tree depends on preferences. splitting strikes is good point, but at level 85 you can't take it for less points. you can think about duality, seems like a scam 40% damage and 6% attack speed, but if you decided to drop berserking it is ok change 3 for 3 points. other option is fangs of the viper for 1 point and 2 points for life.
yes, probably i should to drop increased duration too. i'm not sure how to use totem optimal. leap slam-totem-fortify-culling. quality on culling strike provides attack speed, in this way we drop faster attacks.
"
actionhenk wrote:
I have been looking at your lvl 95 skill tree and I see you have an extra jewel above the blood drinker talent, and also have the full wheel of inc life nodes (the constitution nodes). So far I have skilled 100% toward this skill tree you linked but I seem to be missing 2 skill points ?? At level 95 I am able to complete the constitution life nodes at level 93 and 2 more skill points left for 95 for the last jewel slot above the blood drinker nodes but missing 1 point there ? The other missing point is for the melee damage and life at the beginning of the talent tree..

Ive been looking at this for 3 days but I'm not able to find anything I might have overlooked .. I got the right bandits, life, attack speed and passive point. Could you have a quick look and see what I'm missing ??

Also, would like to know what you think of the small change I did, I have been testing increased melee damage at full life support by dropping melee splash, the clear speed hasn't suffered for me the damage is now at 250k without flasks, top dmg I had was around 400k. White trash and blues seem to die so easily even without max life so doesn't really matter if I'm at max hp or not. At bosses I seem to be at full life 80% of the time and dont need splash support there. At the cast when damage taken I swapped out the inc duration for rallying cry since the only reason I die now are one shots or insane bleed, no use for immortal call there.

Thanks!

rallying cry costs 17 mana, and it is not a triggerable spell.
1 starting melee damage and life point +2 life around constitution +3 jewel= 6points. your level is 89. 89+6=95. i guess you're missing that jewel costs 3 points.
Thank you for sharing your test, i have to try damage on full life support.
"
triwesterki wrote:
"

phoenix deals 9-13k fire damage, it is small amount if your fire resistance is 76%, strike is not critical and no extra damage mods on map. this attack applies -50% to your fire resistance before explosion. try to use ruby flask. also ele weakness mod seems very dangerous, probably purity of fire aura is a must there.

Thank you, ill follow ur advice. I wonder how u find out dmg of the bosses, is there mod or smthing else?
The build is working great so far. I have facetanked semi buffed Merc Izaro at lvl 68 with mediocre gear and without Ambidexterity or other damage nodes, just using my weapons and took my 2 ascendancy nodes.
The other think I've noticed is that reflect is not an issue so far and I don't even have Vaal Pact.
The only thing left to do is find gear good enough to cap my res to be able to waer my Kaom's Roots.

One question though: I have a pair of corrupted Kaom's Roots with "Grand lvl 14 Haste" and around 140+ life. Is it a good corruption?

My character's name is DualShigan just in case anyone wants to suggest something better regarding my gear or passives.
Last edited by chelnov on Jan 12, 2017, 4:52:13 AM
Thank you for feedback.
with vaal pact you will be able to run reflect maps, just use basalt, granite, or rumi flasks more often there.
i recommend to not rush for roots, concentrate on usefull affixes, like intelligence on accessories, attack speed on gloves, resistances. first try to get voidheart for using bloodlust setup. rare boots provide many bonuses. move speed affix, it's useful before your attack speed does not allow you to move just with leap salm faster than with usual steps. additional sockets where you can use golem for damage bonus, or powerful warchief setup. and some resistances of course.
haste aura is average corruption, useful in one scenario, when you craft elemental reflect map with minus to maximum resistances. there you should turn off elemental auras and corruption allows to run haste without changing your gems.
your characters set private in account settings.
Can you test how 'actual' version of your builds works? W/o this old expensive stuff? How far you can get with usual items, like most of us has?

Like, maximum chance to apply bleeding on enemies with voidheart ring is 50% at max, so not every single jump will apply bleeds. Even in your build you threw out random voidheart with 36% chance to bleed, does you mean this is enough to build work?

Last edited by ASMRguy on Jan 13, 2017, 4:23:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info