3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

What about Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask ? It's no longer gives 40%/20% but 20%/10% insted. Is it still viable?
What is meant by "tankable" vs. "farmable" vs. "capable"?
$$ Stay Real - Stay Fresh - Stay Pro $$
"
Hello again! I wrote u few days ago from other acc. I want ask you, what i do wrong or it should be and all is ok. I walk in T11-13 maps and there bosses sometimes one-shot me. I wonder coz i always watch for no buffs for bosses and no curse on me. U can look my gear in profile. I have 6,7k hp. And i have low dps. With Hatred,Herald of Ash and Bloodlust setup ~32k when i just stay in my shelter. And when i fight creeps it can be about 50-53k with two flasks and totem. Is it ok for 79 lvl? Thank you in advance for answer and sry for my broken ENG.

There is my passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxHVFCAUcRXwFr8W6RmKG60j0yP2JDckiyaVKCoqOC5TMHcyCTWSPfxDMUd-Sn1M_02STeNOKlBHV5dYY1n-W69fP1_QYEFh4mNwZFJlTWhlbEZvJ287cmx07Xasd-N4DXloe4x82YIHhMWE2YVSh3aLT4zPlWaVzJcGl3mYV5pqm2qbtaOKqW6tjbGztfK9Nr6nvwjAGsEEwaPDOsbYz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB4mHjn-RR6hjtP-4O7w7z3fZI9zL4X_jr-WP8xf6P

Hello
set your characters public in account settings, then i can look.
you can get 15% life around constitution for 3 points, instead jugggernaut 10% www.poeurl.com/Zti
If you run t13 on level 80, you do completely right build. against some bosses you need accurate flask management. for example residence/palace boss deals 10k damage with lightning strike, 5k physical and 5k lightning damage, you need to push basalt and topaz right before he slams, then you can tanking him.
main axe is main dps source, try to get better one. aspect of carnage provides 40% more damage, your dps in tooltip will be around 50k after last labyrinth.
bloodlust is not included in tooltip, real dps against bleeding enemies is ~45k. 20lvl/20quality gems provide at least +10k dps
"
oKsyqeN wrote:

cool. i should add to main page.
"
ASMRguy wrote:
What about Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask ? It's no longer gives 40%/20% but 20%/10% insted. Is it still viable?

optional, i think it is still solid defensive flask for dual striker. of course if you need additonal affix on flask setup, feel free to drop rumi.
"
lanteam wrote:
What is meant by "tankable" vs. "farmable" vs. "capable"?

Umbra did not play some time. presently i see some of this notes are very speculative, and i have to adjust them.
"capable" is about shaper, impossible to kill him without best gear.
"farmable" means you can do this content after big investments, your character should be 94+ level and very optimized. it is about uber atziri. i don't know how vaal temple goes, because last time i did this map, it was t14.
"tankable' means you can do this content 24/7 even with budget gear. i think core map is absolutely tankable after 2.4 patch
"
triwesterki wrote:

Hello
set your characters public in account settings, then i can look.
you can get 15% life around constitution for 3 points, instead jugggernaut 10% www.poeurl.com/Zti
If you run t13 on level 80, you do completely right build. against some bosses you need accurate flask management. for example residence/palace boss deals 10k damage with lightning strike, 5k physical and 5k lightning damage, you need to push basalt and topaz right before he slams, then you can tanking him.
main axe is main dps source, try to get better one. aspect of carnage provides 40% more damage, your dps in tooltip will be around 50k after last labyrinth.
bloodlust is not included in tooltip, real dps against bleeding enemies is ~45k. 20lvl/20quality gems provide at least +10k dps

i set my chracter public. i have axe with 317 pDPS, ur budget axes have 326 and 353 pDPS. this is not so much more than my, but DPS in stats very different, so Im alarming.
Hmm
Last edited by ASMRguy on Jan 13, 2017, 4:31:40 AM
Hey guys! Crazy build you got there! Its awesome and i love it so far! Just have one question... how do you use leap slam and totem without mana? I just cant see how you guys do that :( Leap slam always empty my mana if i dont use AA... if i do i cant cast anything... ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info