3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
triwesterki wrote:
hello. thank you for feedback!
i'm sorry. it is my mistake, we get 7 passive points from quests on normal and cruel, 8- merciless. i did not consider actual progression. my level 39 skill tree is for level 42-46.
voidheart is one of late improvements. you can easily run acts and maps using added fire instead bloodlust and rare ring with life+resistances instead voidheart. bringer of rain and soul taker are most important items. then upgrade rares, get 300+pdps axe, reach 8 aps, 6k life. then look for voidheart.

Thank you! Is Belly of the Beast Full Wyrmscale 6L better Bringer of Rain? I think stats with them look almost identical expect HP.
Last edited by FckingTrio on Jan 3, 2017, 7:23:23 PM
bringer of rain is cheap item with 7 links. belly is good option, but only if it is 6 linked. anyway try to get good 350pdps axe and voidheart, then you can keep some currency for belly.
Last edited by triwesterki on Jan 3, 2017, 10:19:42 PM
"
triwesterki wrote:
bringer of rain is cheap item with 7 links. belly is good option, but only if it is 6 linked. anyway try to get good 350pdps axe and voidheart, then you can keep some currency for belly.

I already have 6L Belly, it was very cheap for me. So ill keep all currency for good axe and voidheart. Thank you again. Good luck. U are the best.
Last edited by FckingTrio on Jan 3, 2017, 10:48:58 PM
What about vortex in the CWDT setup instead of enfeeble / vuln in HC.

Also how does this do in breachs

Anyway to add poison to this build? Could get lots of stacks
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Last edited by kmaldona on Jan 4, 2017, 9:39:45 PM
enfeeble provides reduced crit chance, crit multi, less damage. all effects help to avoid one shot. we already have chilling effect from arctic armour, chilling effects do not stack. so if you would like to slow enemies more, temporal chains lvl5 curse works better. with 20% quality it slows enemies to 13-32%.
xoph and esh were beaten, one player had tough fight with tul, but his setup was without voidheart. no feedback about last 2 bosses. but they are lvl80, i guess only very good geared character can beat them. main reason is a time cooldown in those areas.
i'm not sure i understand right your 3d question. we have poison damage with voidheart. but it is just a little bonus 6%+ to dps.
Last edited by triwesterki on Jan 5, 2017, 11:22:03 AM
Does clear speed become better? At dried lakes cruel atm
sure. i recommend to use a 5link body armour till bringer of rain can be equipped. dual strike- melee splash- multistrike- melee physical damage- bloodlust/added fire.
When is everyone doing merc and uber labs HC?

I am thinking once i get vaal pact to do them
Last edited by kmaldona on Jan 5, 2017, 9:18:59 PM
i think life is main reference point. 6k- merc, 7k- uber.
updated
added note to lvl75 skill tree in leveling section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info