3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Have anyone ever try to go full claw (with bloodseeker)??
Taking the claw skill wheel (at the far right, except the +crit point). To reach it you go through a nice +life and life leech node)
Is there a basic reason why it wouldnt be recommended?
Thanks.

PS: so far so good i really love your guide and this playstyle.
I think going double bloodseeker would decrease attack speed, damage and with that your survivability. As for claw nodes I always get those plus the axe nodes this is what I like to build for lvl 90: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.5.0/AAAABAECAAHcAhEFLQW1DHMR1RNMFCAUdRX9FukX4RjbG60hYCGQI_YkNyb4KCoppTB3MHwyCTWSNe831DrhOu09_ECgQzFF9Ed-Sn1LHE2STeNOMlBHUUdW-leXWGNZ_l8_X9BgQWKsY3BkUmSvZU1noGhlbEZsjG87b1dybHTtdPF2rHfXd-N4DXloeu982YFBhNmFUod2ijiLT4zPjX2Nv4_BlWaXeZhXm2qdqqOKplepbq2NsbO0xbXyvTa-p78IwBrBBMGLwaPC7MbYz37WB9i92WHaweJh45_kUeoQ6hjtP-4O7w7yRfPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov-Cv6P
Double claw but only 1 Bloodseeker, that was i meant.
Thanks for your reply, i think i might want to adjust my built a bit. Thanks
"
Chicout wrote:
Double claw but only 1 Bloodseeker, that was i meant.
Thanks for your reply, i think i might want to adjust my built a bit. Thanks

I've done Uber Elder with 400ish dps claw and bloodseeker... I refused to give up on insta life leach xD
3.7 Legion League is going to get rid of Rage's lifedrain mechanic.

It will also introduce a new Berserk skill buff that makes use of built-up rage for more damage, attack speed, and movement speed (I personally hope it's a "more multiplier", that's going to seriously skyrocket DPS which this build - and the Berserker ascendancy in general - suffers from in early development).

Spoiler

How we lookin', boys?

The last time I built a dual striker, it was pretty dogshit because of Bloodseeker offhand having such low DPS and Rage being a bane instead of a boon. I really want to believe in the build, again.
Last edited by ChaoMing on May 21, 2019, 10:48:39 PM
I did some updates recently in 3.6 to this build using new skills and gems from the last few patches:

Single Curse Version with more HP: https://pastebin.com/PTvMvJ8B
Dual Curse Version with less HP: https://pastebin.com/aHxxSmid

Gems used that common between both versions:
-Ancestral Warchief - Melee Physical - Chance to Bleed - Faster Attacks
-Leap Slam - Fortify - Chance to Bleed
-Herald of Purity
-Punishment - Blasphemy Support
-Phase Run - Increased Duration
-Rallying Cry - Increased Duration
-Cast when Damage Taken (LVL 1) - Immortal Call (LVL 3)
-Summon Fire Golem
-Dual Strike - MultiStrike - Ruthless - Maim - Melee Physical (6th link will be mentioned below)

Single Curse Version uses the following exclusive set of gems:
-Herald of Ash
-Vulnerability (LVL 5) linked to the LVL 1 CWDT gem set
-Added Fire Damage for Dual Strike's 6th link gem

Dual Curse Version uses the following exclusive set of gems:
-Enlighten Support (LVL 2 or LVL 3, depends on how much MP available to summon Fire Golem) linked to Blasphemy gem set
-Vulnerability (LVL 20) linked to Punishment and Blasphemy gem set
-Bloodlust for Dual Strike's 6th link gem

Equipment Used:
-1 Rare Siege Axe (1.86 APS minimum recommended; RRR or GRR)
-1 Soul Taker (RRR or GRR)
-Deidbellow to get bonus for using Warcry (BRRR for Single Curse Version and BBRR for Dual Curse Version)
-Belly of the Beast for Chest Armour
-Rare Gloves with 16% increased attack
-Windscream (This permits two curses to be used; Used only for Dual Curse Version) or Rare Boot (Two-Toned Boots with high HP rolls (and optional movement speed) preferable for resistance; Single Curse Version only)
-Rare Amulets and Rings
-Stygian Vise for Belt with Murderous Eye Jewel
-Two Divine Flasks with Instant Recovery and your choice of suffix mods (I prefer Bleeding and Curse or Freeze/Chill)
-Lion's Roar and Atziri's Promise
-Quicksilver Flask (Reduced Charge or increased duration or effect for Prefix and your choice of suffix mods)
-A couple of Rare Jewels and Might and Influence

Ascendancy Nodes used:
-War Bringer (or vice versa with Pain Reaver) - Pain Reaver (or vice versa with War Bringer) - Cloaked in Savagery - Aspect of Carnage

War Bringer is used to get 25% HP and MP healed per Warcry use and gives 5 Rage per use. Both versions assume the character is at 50 Rage.

NOTE: With the upcoming 3.7 Patch, Aspect of Carnage will most likely be replaced by Rite of Ruin (Refer to upcoming reveal for Berserker for details) since the HP degen effect is not modified with this node at all.
Last edited by D3monPr1nc3 on Jun 1, 2019, 9:15:33 PM
So with the Berserker rework now released, this is what I came up with for 3.7. I'm not an expert at making builds and this is only the second one I have ever personally put a lot of thought into. This does not take into account any of the new upcoming Rage buff skill(s) and does NOT account for Impale because POB cannot calculate impale mechanics yet from Dread Banner (the author of POB knows impales are not being calculated), so there is a lot of damage that's unaccounted for. My best bet is that it is an insane amount of damage that's missing on the infobox, but I could be very wrong. It's only one gem anyway.

I am still waiting for GGG to give an update on how they are changing accuracy - they said something about lowering all monsters' chance to evade attacks all across the board to make it easier to reach the 100% hit chance cap. This build currently assumes 90% hit rate, and hopefully it can go higher without much work. Because accuracy is being changed, I am foregoing using Resolute Technique, which also opens up the potential to be a crit-based build, and Blitz + Flawless Savagery coincidentally fit PERFECTLY into this build change.

Auras are Hatred, Herald of Purity, and Vaal Haste (not regular Haste), although I am considering stripping Vaal Haste to make room for a 4-Link. Gear is really cheap (except Sin's Rebirth), but I did throw in some Shaped items and two disgusting Crimson jewels which aren't requirements for good DPS by any means.

I'm still working out the gem links. Current thoughts are: Blood Rage - Vaal Molten Shell - Increased Duration - the new Berserk buff?

STEELSKIN, MOLTEN SHELL, AND IMMORTAL CALL ARE GOING TO BE YOUR ANTI-ONESHOT SKILLS. However, they ALL share a 3 SECOND cooldown with each other (as leaked). It may be possible to pop Molten Shell before you run into a boss and still rely on "CWDT - Immortal Call" as a backup layer if you time it correctly.

I manually added in the reworked Berserker Ascendancy points onto the gear:
* Flawless Savagery
* Blitz
* Crave the Slaughter
* Rite of Ruin

The Warcry Ascendancy (War Bringer) isn't too useful but could have been really good to use with Abyssal Cry.
Pain Reaver is worthless because this build is using Bloodseeker, and GGG coincidentally also removed the "100% of damage leeched as life..." part of Berserker. I'm glad they moved this node anyway.
Aspect of Carnage was hard to pass up, but at 6.5k Life (under very generous conditions) and with Savage Hit mechanics being largely removed, I don't see this node being better than Rite of Ruin nor Blitz. If we ever get a 5th Ascendancy point, this will be the node to put that point into, 100%.

Contrary to the OP, this build is not relying on taking Savage Hits because that's being removed for the most part. Having said that, you still insta-leech 24.8k life on hit.

POB Link:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/jGrDgKWE

The new changes are honestly even more disgusting than what I was hoping for and I'm personally more than happy with this rework.
Last edited by ChaoMing on Jun 3, 2019, 3:30:50 AM
It's nice to see that people haven't forgotten the dual striker.
Keep up with the good job ChaoMing, looking forward to.
Last edited by chelnov on Jun 3, 2019, 7:18:10 AM
Hey dual strikers 3.7 is the one, be careful you dont become too godlike and immortal then ggg will discover this is the greatest build and nerf our ass. I recorded some footage today of the regular striker 3.6 and 3.5 versions. I am gonna miss these buddies but the new berserker is gonna be insane .
tem pastebin da build 3.7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info