3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Heyy Rogue, have you considered implenting the watcher's eye jewel with some nice mods to the build? Maybe it would be beneficial dmg or def wise? I can't check on pob myself cause I'm playing other build atm, but I had a blast with this build two leagues ago and would maybe love to try it but am not sure how would it clear..
This is second time im playing this build but first time with bloodseeker. Is it just me or do you guys feel like we lack defensive layers? Dmg doesnt feel like a problem. My selffound Sword dps is 385 and next upgrade would cost like 10ex.

Can you check my character and point some improvements for me? I got 7,4k life and i can get life to 8k. How to get more defense other than life?

Btw do i lack lifesteal with my bs with as implicit stat?
Last edited by Buzj on Jun 22, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
f
Ordinary Civilian.
Hey guys trying out Delve league with the new Herald of Purity instead of Arctic Armour still very early for me to say if this new Herald kicks ass I dont have much time but looking forward to going very deep into the mine with this build and see how power full we can get in this infinite mine!!!
Hey guys, I played this back in Harbinger but thinking of giving it another go. What do you guys think of The wasp next with bloodseeker?
*Edit: forgot how to add image
Last edited by Bigschwang on Sep 28, 2018, 11:33:53 PM
This is an awesome build!
This build is pretty much what I'm wanting to do, was a coin toss between flicker strike and dual strike.
Have you tried flicker strike with this build?

Was trying to use the POB code but it's for the old version of the POE builder.
Have you got some updated code for the newer version of POE builder?

much appreciated and best regards
Monkey
Update on Delve league new herald gem is very nice swap from arctic armour didnt actually play that much this league didnt even hit 90. Just too much work and stuff. But I am greatly looking forward to Betrayl and with holidays upon us will defo do more end game this time resurect the wolf!!!
I'm new to the new game but having tons of fun with this build. My only question is how exactly do you decide between going into axes or swords? I'm not sure what the difference is.
The choice between swords and axes is simple. For swords i think its cheaper sometimes to find very high pdps ones plus they allow you to use the skill whirling blades which some people prefer as their go to movement skill. Now axes give you other options you can use leap slam with them as movement skill ny personal fav! plus you can go for siegebreaker axe that lets you use moves when you dont have mana. Know this! In my personal opinion the claw Bloodseeker is a must big defining part of the build.
Hey strikers, quick update for 3.5. Leveling up tried new banner skill to see this impale affect in action, its pretty good! Learning crazy crafting recipes and having tons of fun with new mechanic. Changes I have seen to the build due to the dual wield stat stick change is: I use Soul Taker unique axe and Bloodseeker unique claw meaning i cannot use leap slam or whirling blades as a movement skill which kinda sucks. The only substitute I could come up with was cyclone and flicker strike. Personaly I have been i using flicker strike as a sort of blink/way to get my fortify buff. No onther major changes I am using Herald of Fire,Herald of Purity and Hatred as my buffs. Really looking to push this league and eventually try implement the impale mechanic into this build and maybe even this focus buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info