3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
nadnerb wrote:
make PoB link into a pastebin link.
come wash my dishes
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
szulerecki wrote:
So i've been playing lot's of builds this league - Crit Freezing Pulse (Both Witch and Marauder, Slayer Flicker Strike with Terminus Est, a bit of SRS) and all i have to say is this build feels INCREDIBLY slow for clearning maps (not talking about bosses). The so called unique jewel is not enough. Imagine leaping into a group of 5 mobs, dual striking (with 10 APS) killing 3 of them (because of low aoe range) and wondering if you should chase the 2 remaining mobs so you don't have to search for them later for <50 mobs or skip them and go for other 6-7 mob pack. Don't get me wrong, this build sounded incredible before i actually tried it myself, spending all the currency i accumulated so far. Sorry but Flicker Strike Terminus Est does it at least 3-4 times faster. Unless you enjoying walking/jumping around for 5 scattered (even slightly scattered in my experience) mobs then i'd suggest trying something else. This is pure old school, very slow paced autoattacker with pseudo melee splash with extremly low radius.

Never understood the slow paced meta build and never will, this just made me fall asleep after doing literally 3 T8-T9 maps.

As soon as you said you had 10 APS I laughed. No one has 10 APS who dual strikes. No one. No one has even 14 APS. Most crank past 17 APS with little effort. No wonder you are sucking. You came in here thinking you were schooled and found you needed an education.

What compelled you to come here and bash my build? Can't you tell it was lovingly made and has been around since 1.0. You're in dual striker territory. The only people here on this thread will laugh at your incredibly incorrect opinion and pathetic attempts to half-ass a dual striker like a little girl sticking her toe in water to see if it's cold. Jump the fuck in! That's dual striking.

If you properly invested like the rest of us, you'd see that the joy of striking is tanking... not clearing at high speed, but regardless t16 mobs die in a flash even on a budget. Does a nanosecond difference bother you? Who cares about having to leap slam one extra time to get a stray monster? You're a spoiled brat like all the other terds who come here and offer their snide remarks and superior attitude. Your opinion is overrated, just like the cookie cutter snooze builds you play.

+1 for this guy, his 10 APS remark made me laugh
hahahaha 10 APS who the hell has 10 APS that's slower than a snail hahahaha
"
"
szulerecki wrote:
So i've been playing lot's of builds this league - Crit Freezing Pulse (Both Witch and Marauder, Slayer Flicker Strike with Terminus Est, a bit of SRS) and all i have to say is this build feels INCREDIBLY slow for clearning maps (not talking about bosses). The so called unique jewel is not enough. Imagine leaping into a group of 5 mobs, dual striking (with 10 APS) killing 3 of them (because of low aoe range) and wondering if you should chase the 2 remaining mobs so you don't have to search for them later for <50 mobs or skip them and go for other 6-7 mob pack. Don't get me wrong, this build sounded incredible before i actually tried it myself, spending all the currency i accumulated so far. Sorry but Flicker Strike Terminus Est does it at least 3-4 times faster. Unless you enjoying walking/jumping around for 5 scattered (even slightly scattered in my experience) mobs then i'd suggest trying something else. This is pure old school, very slow paced autoattacker with pseudo melee splash with extremly low radius.

Never understood the slow paced meta build and never will, this just made me fall asleep after doing literally 3 T8-T9 maps.

As soon as you said you had 10 APS I laughed. No one has 10 APS who dual strikes. No one. No one has even 14 APS. Most crank past 17 APS with little effort. No wonder you are sucking. You came in here thinking you were schooled and found you needed an education.

What compelled you to come here and bash my build? Can't you tell it was lovingly made and has been around since 1.0. You're in dual striker territory. The only people here on this thread will laugh at your incredibly incorrect opinion and pathetic attempts to half-ass a dual striker like a little girl sticking her toe in water to see if it's cold. Jump the fuck in! That's dual striking.

If you properly invested like the rest of us, you'd see that the joy of striking is tanking... not clearing at high speed, but regardless t16 mobs die in a flash even on a budget. Does a nanosecond difference bother you? Who cares about having to leap slam one extra time to get a stray monster? You're a spoiled brat like all the other terds who come here and offer their snide remarks and superior attitude. Your opinion is overrated, just like the cookie cutter snooze builds you play.

http://prntscr.com/gc6ggr

Call me a fool, i've been wrong all my life, i've been playing with DOULBE not DUAL strike. Strip me of all honor, please. I've been dumb

@edit

http://prntscr.com/gc6j6o

Nope, Double, dual, all 10 APS with 19Q Dual, 1.75 weapon being the slowest and haste aura on.
Last edited by szulerecki on Aug 23, 2017, 2:10:18 PM
"
szulerecki wrote:
"
"
szulerecki wrote:

http://prntscr.com/gc6ggr

Call me a fool, i've been wrong all my life, i've been playing with DOULBE not DUAL strike. Strip me of all honor, please. I've been dumb

@edit

http://prntscr.com/gc6j6o

Nope, Double, dual, all 10 APS with 19Q Dual, 1.75 weapon being the slowest and haste aura on.

You're dumb. Not even using siege axes and 1.88 is minimum APS for each weapon. Gem does almost nothing for speed, it's the axes. If you read my guide you'd know. You have no idea what you are doing. Link your gear, I dare you. Let's all see the first 10 APS dual striker. Just know you are screwed in this conversation. I can get dual strikers come lv80 with 7k life and 200k dps at 14-18aps for 5ex
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 23, 2017, 2:26:07 PM
"

You're dumb. Not even using siege axes and 1.88 is minimum APS for each weapon. Gem does almost nothing for speed, it's the axes. If you read my guide you'd know. You have no idea what you are doing. Link your gear, I dare you. Let's all see the first 10 APS dual striker. Just know you are screwed in this conversation. I can get dual strikers come lv80 with 7k life and 200k dps at 13-18aps for 5ex

As requested:

Spoiler

Amulet and rings are mostly for resistances and life, same for the boots. Had to buy slower but more DPS pDPS offhand weapon because my budget after respecing was rather low.
What you did wrong-
-you made an ass of yourself when you could've been nice and asked what you were doing wrong
-didn't read guide about high aps axes being much better than high pdps axes 10x the perceived value
-only axe class ever used is siege
-1.88 aps minimum, better to have a 5c axe at 1.88 then a 5ex axe even at 1.82 aps, I've even tested this. The diffeerence between 1.8 and 1.88 is staggering. For high end strikers, can lose 50k dps between 1.88 vs 1.90 aps axes, cannot stress this enough
-no kaom's boots = stuns you don't see = slower clear speed = less life = less effective leech = poor striking or even death. Get unwavering Stance if you can't afford the loss of res wearing kaoms boots
-gloves need more aps, 16% is too easy to obtain not to have
-your rings and ammy are subpar for life even for the lowest end of budget striking
-gem order is incorrect which results in lower dps
-no jewels???

All of this is in my guide. You literally scrounged up 10 chaos worth of gear, half of which is dead wrong or misses the mark I set for budget strikers to reach then say my build is shit.

Replace these:
-boots are shit compared to 200 life kaoms which cost 5 chaos and give free keystone passive
-both axes are shit, but the siege axe might be better than nothing
-30 life ring is shit
-amulet is shit

What to do:
-follow the gem order
-get dual striker axes as written in my guide
-rings and amulet must work to cover intelligence and res issues to equip kaom's boots
-gloves really should not be any less than 16% aps, easily craftable
-all rare gear except weapons should have very high life, rings+ammy no less than 70, and a 120 life belt dual res is not hard to find or expensive

Please don't smash a guy's build then show up having done nearly everything wrong. You simply didn't read my guide.

Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 23, 2017, 3:12:28 PM
"
What you did wrong-
-you made an ass of yourself when you could've been nice and asked what you were doing wrong
-didn't read guide about high aps axes being much better than high pdps axes 10x the perceived value
-only axe class ever used is siege
-1.88 aps minimum, better to have a 5c axe at 1.88 then a 5ex axe even at 1.82 aps, I've even tested this. The diffeerence between 1.8 and 1.88 is staggering. For high end strikers, can lose 50k dps between 1.88 vs 1.90 aps axes, cannot stress this enough
-no kaom's boots = stuns you don't see = slower clear speed = less life = less effective leech = poor striking or even death. Get unwavering Stance if you can't afford the loss of res wearing kaoms boots
-gloves need more aps, 16% is too easy to obtain not to have
-your rings and ammy are subpar for life even for the lowest end of budget striking
-gem order is incorrect which results in lower dps
-no jewels???

All of this is in my guide. You literally scrounged up 10 chaos worth of gear, half of which is dead wrong or misses the mark I set for budget strikers to reach then say my build is shit.

Replace these:
-boots are shit compared to 200 life kaoms which cost 5 chaos and give free keystone passive
-both axes are shit, but the siege axe might be better than nothing
-30 life ring is shit
-amulet is shit

What to do:
-follow the gem order
-get dual striker axes as written in my guide
-rings and amulet must work to cover intelligence and res issues to equip kaom's boots
-gloves really should not be any less than 16% aps, easily craftable
-all rare gear except weapons should have very high life, rings+ammy no less than 70, and a 120 life belt dual res is not hard to find or expensive

Please don't smash a guy's build then show up having done nearly everything wrong. You simply didn't read my guide.

Sorry if i offended you in anyway. I just posted my opinion on my experience while using the wrong main skill which had similar name and i happened to have it in my stash on respectable level. I admit i made a huge mistake but i don't think there's a need to call anyone here names? I in no way bashed your build and just expressed my opinion. Thank you for your help and tips and i'll take them in consideration while trying your build further. I honestly couldn't find no clues what to look for on gear, beside 1 hidden sentence about switching to 1.88-1.90 axes/sword at some point in leveling section (i skipped it because i've already had marauder at level 80 i wanted to respec so i mostly looked at full skill trees)

Anyway i decided to took life nodes to the right of marauder starting areas as i can not afford nice %life/ias jewels at the moment (i literally have 1 chaos after respecing my whole character). Jewels are of course my next milestone for additional life and ias.

I've already followed few of your tips and bought 197 life Kaom's (since 200 life ones cost 2-3x as much) and replaced one of the rings.

Do you think i should get rid of BoR for 5l chest and decent helmet?
No worries on being rude.

A 5L chest will never be better than the worst crap Bringer of Rain helm

1) Use your Bringer of Rain
2) Use Rumi's pots to cover gaps in defense til you get all of the gear below. Stock up on Silver Flasks to crank APS for better leeching, they can be found as easily as they are bought cheap. Rumi's gives great armor and cranks block, so it saves your ass when leeching isn't good enough to conquer a mob or boss and generally reduces damage with 3000 armor. Basalt flasks are another super easy pot to get. 5 chaos for Rumis.
3) Second thing to do is to get better axes. I don't care what you use so long as they are 1.88 APS. Or try swords bro, they tend to be faster than axes though lower damage, you're not shooting for the stars at the moment so swords may be more accessible.
4) Jewels. Under my ALL GEAR section are some basic notes, follow those notes for jewels, axes, etc...
5) Glad you have Kaom's boots! They are godlike.
6) Gloves come next. Get the gloves you need with life, res, etc. then craft APS 16%, it'll cost you a few alchs with a master
7) Rings and amulet. These will come last as they have the smallest impact on DPS but a good effect on life

Have fun dual striking!
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 23, 2017, 4:23:11 PM
"

2) Use Rumi's pots to cover gaps in defense til you get all of the gear below. Stock up on Silver Flasks to crank APS for better leeching, they can be found as easily as they are bought cheap. Rumi's gives great armor and cranks block, so it saves your ass when leeching isn't good enough to conquer a mob or boss and generally reduces damage with 3000 armor. Basalt flasks are another super easy pot to get. 5 chaos for Rumis.
3) Second thing to do is to get better axes. I don't care what you use so long as they are 1.88 APS. Or try swords bro, they tend to be faster than axes though lower damage, you're not shooting for the stars at the moment so swords may be more accessible.
4) Jewels. Under my ALL GEAR section are some basic notes, follow those notes for jewels, axes, etc...
6) Gloves come next. Get the gloves you need with life, res, etc. then craft APS 16%, it'll cost you a few alchs with a master
7) Rings and amulet. These will come last as they have the smallest impact on DPS but a good effect on life

Have fun dual striking!

I've got lucky past few hours and got myself 3 ex, changed my gear quite a lot, care to take a look at my CritPreezingFulse character? What should i do next?
"

Have fun dual striking!

#6 What master do you use for the 16% attack speed? Also i was wondering what do you feel is the best way to run this beast in Uber lab runs?
Last edited by AsianOne on Aug 23, 2017, 5:21:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info