3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
LinkRyu wrote:
I meant bloodlust or brutality, since bloodlust needs the way too expensive vitality void

Although you can get away with not having it, Vitality Void cluster is recommended for all strikers because anytime you are afflicted with any ailment that drains life, for a long period of time you become very vulnerable with less effective leech. Vitality Void kills that. With Vit Void you can tank up to 18 stacks of Uber Trio's corrupted blood. HOW FUCKING CRAZY IS THAT! Seems like a waste but truly nothing will ever ruin your leech with it. Uber Trio is nearly impossible without it as well.
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
updated FAQ section regarding Bringer of Rain + Soul Taker combo, lots of people were getting confused if it was even a part of the build anymore. Answer is yes, Bringer+ST not shit lol but has accidentally become the surefire way to enter striking with no money since the combo removes 1 expensive rare siege axe and needs no 6L chest and Bringer itself is also much cheaper than a 150 life rare helm.

Just remember these budget strikers can still tank t16 !!! So cool! A true testimony to the everlasting awesomeness of the Bringer of Rain, allowing dudes with 5ex to go up to t16 lol
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 24, 2017, 8:04:46 AM
this build makes me feel like a god, jump in and bitch slap all.

Simple, brutal, straight to the face. This is how berserker shuold be like.

Thanks for the guide!

"
anhlatrobe wrote:

Thanks for the guide!

^ this is why people dual strike ^
"
"
anhlatrobe wrote:

Thanks for the guide!

Hello Umbra,

Mh, i have a question... I felt somehow a bit difficult to fight map with >2 bosses, ( several exiles), they kept hit and run.

same thing happens at maps with shitty layout ( obstacles, mobs firing behind..)

During chasing/moving with leap slam, sometimes i miss my skill ( i dont know it is my cursor miss the target or smt else ), felt like dualstrike cant find its target then stop for a fraction of seconds. Its weird, felt like when you move your cursor out of the "skill range"

can you share your insight on this matter? Specifically on how to control your character effectively.

Thanks
I just finished cruel lab, and have the points to put Vaal Pact, may I do it now or need something else besides Cloaked in savagery to make it work
"
anhlatrobe wrote:
"
"
anhlatrobe wrote:

Thanks for the guide!

Hello Umbra,

Mh, i have a question... I felt somehow a bit difficult to fight map with >2 bosses, ( several exiles), they kept hit and run.

same thing happens at maps with shitty layout ( obstacles, mobs firing behind..)

During chasing/moving with leap slam, sometimes i miss my skill ( i dont know it is my cursor miss the target or smt else ), felt like dualstrike cant find its target then stop for a fraction of seconds. Its weird, felt like when you move your cursor out of the "skill range"

can you share your insight on this matter? Specifically on how to control your character effectively.

Thanks

Wow the knowledge we take for granted! No one has ever shared this experience with me, yet I went through the same thing. Click an enemy and you're always attacking a half second behind them and missing. What resolved it was this little key you can use to "Attack in Place" so you do not have to lock on to anyone or anything, just leap slam in the middle of them or ON them and hold the attack in place button while spamming dual strike= win. Dual Strike naturally autoaims when in a mob, so all you have to do is leap slam right in the center of them or if it's one enemy or a boss leap on their face and if they move leap again. They get stunned, then die pretty much instantly or if it's a boss you trigger bleed then they move slower, take more damage and you tank better so you probably would want this habit of leap slam positioning anyway.

Attack in Place is in the input/keyboard assignments in POE settings.

I do this:
C = Attack in Place
Right Click = Dual Strike
Mouse Thumb Button = Leap Slam
(Can assign mouse thumb buttons to a numpad numbers, then set POE "Skill # x" to that number so you can Leap Slam with it)
Left Click = Move
Item Pickup Key = Left Shift
(further helps left clicking not to accidentally click something wrong, causing you to start moving to the item)

Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 24, 2017, 1:54:47 PM
bump
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 24, 2017, 1:54:34 PM
"
LinkRyu wrote:
I just finished cruel lab, and have the points to put Vaal Pact, may I do it now or need something else besides Cloaked in savagery to make it work

Pretty much everyone bee-lines to Vaal Pact and Cloaked asap it's the holy grail of striking synergies. Get whichever one that is easiest to get, first. Basically just leveling gets you to Vaal Pact, so I'd get labs done since most prefer to regret their VP node so traps do not rape them
When I import my items and skills to PoB I can see that my Leech on hit ist around 580 Life.
After checking "Have you been savage hit recenetly?" it shows me something around 70k Leech on hit, but

I didn't leech so fast in PoE :P (yes, I've Cloaked Ascendancy)

Is it a calculation error of PoB ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info