unusal Packet lost (FR/EU) - ISP Orange - WinMTR inside

"
Shinro28 wrote:

Pourquoi tu tiens tant à te justifier ? J'ai touché une corde sensible ?

Mon commentaire était destiné à te faire redescendre un peu sur terre en voyant tes "Et N'hésitez pas à tous résilier votre abonnement dans les plus brefs délais".

Ce n'était pas dans mon but que tu le prennes mal.

Enfin bref passe une bonne journée :)

Répondu en MP, merci de bien vouloir aller faire ton mytho ailleurs, à ce que je sache j'ai le droit d'inviter des gens à résilier leur abonnement s'il ne leur convient pas et si le FAI fait l'autruche comme toi.

"

Passez sous vpn n'est pas la solution.... Faut que orange ce bouge rien de plus.

Je suis d'accord, surtout pas à long terme :(.

"
Si on ne bouge pas il ne faut pas s'attendre à ce que des groupes comme Orange le fasse tout seul. Et la critique à l'emporte pièce du "peu pas te passer de une semaine de jeu" => certains sont en effet bloqué depuis des mois là dessus et perso j'ai une semaine de congé par ans (chef d'entreprise) et j'espérais bien pouvoir "geeker" un peu...

Non mais c'est les premiers à passer des heures à jouer en ligne pour ensuite troller ceux qui se bougent et essaient de résoudre un problème qui en plus les concerne, quelle hypocrisie.
On a encore le droit de jouer quand on veut et d'exiger un service convenable lorsque l'on est en congé je pense, et surtout en droit de l'exiger quand on paye bien assez cher pour cet abonnement.

Bon courage à ceux qui connaissent les mêmes soucis, j'ai vu que pas mal de gens avaient posté sur le forum Orange et que bien entendu on a encore 0 réponse du staff à ce sujet.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
"
Khalys wrote:
My ISP is Orange with 98M/12M connection and 14ms ping on google for example.

EN :
I invite all French user with the exactly same issue (check your WinMTR report before posting) to create their own post on the Orange Forum in order to create some "buzz" around this issue.

I'm not thinking that the problem you have been seeing is an issue with your ISP. Here is the last bit of your WinMTR results:

| ae1.bbr02.tg01.lon01.networklayer.com - 0 | 2156 | 2156 | 27 | 34 | 140 | 39 |
| ae6.dar01.lon02.networklayer.com - 4 | 1890 | 1823 | 38 | 50 | 134 | 60 |
| po1.fcr01b.lon02.networklayer.com - 9 | 1614 | 1478 | 59 | 61 | 121 | 66 |
| po1.fcr01b.lon02.networklayer.com - 8 | 1666 | 1543 | 0 | 61 | 119 | 60 |
| b2.c1.7a9f.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com - 8 | 1642 | 1513 | 58 | 60 | 112 | 70 |

Up until this point your WinMTR results look decent. There are some hops with spikes, but with a run this long, that's to be expected. The average is acceptable until you reach the hops shown here. These are out of the reach of your ISP, and seems to be a problem with the gateway you are connecting to.

This may be a problem GGG will have to report to the host on your behalf. The packet loss may be partially due to traffic mitigation, but since it seems to carry forward to the end, I think there is a problem at the host side, rather than your ISP.

It would have been nice to have individual threads, so I can't really respond to all of you individually in a single thread, but the situation looks similar for a bunch of the WinMTR results. I'm thinking this is an issue GGG will have to go over and look into. From what I can tell, most of the reports seem to show packet loss when data is reaching the host location.

I doubt a VPN would correct the problem.

Hi,
All ppl getting same issue are with the same ISP (other ISP dont have this issue)
It seems to be a routing issue specific to this ISP and his onw ibternal routing operator
All gateway have been tested
VPN solve the pb (VPN connected to UK and using London server)
8% of paquel oist is my best result it could be 15% sometimes and IT'S relevant enouph to make the game un playable (5 paquets lost in a row and your dead ^^)

Thanks

Thanks for
Having the same issue since 25.12, all european servers suck but only during the day. fully playable between 1-6 am
Last edited by Antistes on Dec 29, 2015, 7:50:09 AM
"
Khalys wrote:

Hi,
All ppl getting same issue are with the same ISP (other ISP dont have this issue)

There has been quite a number of reports with troubles when using the EU gateways recently. I'm not entirely certain it is specific to your ISP.

"
Khalys wrote:
It seems to be a routing issue specific to this ISP and his onw ibternal routing operator
All gateway have been tested

It's possible that there is an issue with how traffic is being managed by the ISP, but it seems strange that the packet loss and latency spikes occur so late in the route. Within the network layer hops at the end of the route.

"
Khalys wrote:
VPN solve the pb (VPN connected to UK and using London server)
8% of paquel oist is my best result it could be 15% sometimes and IT'S relevant enouph to make the game un playable (5 paquets lost in a row and your dead ^^)

That I cannot explain. I would be interested in seeing your WinMTR results when your VPN is running. I'm sorry if you've posted it before, but your thread has become quite long due to the number of people also posting.

"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Salut les gens, La CM d'Orange a laissé un message sur mon poste sur le forum d’Orange
Spoiler
Bonjour,
Je souhaite vous rassurer et vous informer que nous avons bien pris connaissance de vos différents messages.
Merci à vous de votre patience.
Donc voila il faut attendre maintenant, Au pire connecter vous sur le serveur Washington, Il marche bien perso:)
Oui Washington marche Shinasy mais ca fou les boules d'être en plein Paris, d'avoir la fibre optique, d'avoir en faisant le test 1ms/300mb download/100mb upload pour jouer a PoE avec un delay US et 80 de ping ...

Sinon la réponse du support GGG :

"
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Support. I'm really sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, it looks as though the majority of people having issues are being routed through Telia.

The main issue here is that Deutsche Telekom (DT) refuses to accept direct routings from Telia, and redirects requests to already overcrowded nodes, since Telia/L3 refuses to pay them a fee of 250.000 Euro / year for a higher node priority on DT sides.

I'm afraid that this is a dispute between DT and Telia, and so isn't really something we're able to help with. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you! However, if there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Regards,
Brian
ekSi - making GG builds since 1999
Last edited by ekSi on Dec 30, 2015, 2:50:43 AM
VPN doesn't really fix my issues, or maybe my VPN sucks. traceroutes are fine but as soon as i step out of town i get spikes again.

Issues persist on regular connection.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics
|
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best
| Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| livebox.home - 0 | 48 | 48 | 0
| 0 | 1 | 0 |
| 80.10.126.12 - 0 | 48 | 48 | 25
| 27 | 31 | 25 |
| 10.125.199.74 - 0 | 48 | 48 | 26
| 27 | 36 | 26 |
|ae42-0.nistr102.Strasbourg.francetelecom.net - 0 | 48 | 48 |
30 | 32 | 36 | 32 |
| 81.253.184.190 - 0 | 48 | 48 | 40
| 46 | 53 | 40 |
| level3-3.GW.opentransit.net - 0 | 48 | 48 | 39
| 46 | 58 | 46 |
| ae-4-90.ear1.Paris1.Level3.net - 18 | 29 | 24 | 41
| 46 | 54 | 41 |
| unknown.Level3.net - 0 | 48 | 48 | 39
| 40 | 47 | 41 |
| ae1.bbr02.eq01.ams02.networklayer.com - 9 | 35 | 32 | 78
| 80 | 89 | 79 |
| ae6.dar01.sr01.ams01.networklayer.com - 5 | 41 | 39 | 80
| 81 | 89 | 80 |
| po1.fcr01.sr01.ams01.networklayer.com - 34 | 21 | 14 | 0
| 96 | 224 | 81 |
| f0.4a.3a25.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com - 5 | 41 | 39 | 78
| 79 | 90 | 80 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
Last edited by Antistes on Dec 30, 2015, 9:28:22 AM
If the problem is still here, i suggets you guys to open a topic at https://lafibre.info/transit-ip/. I know there may have 2 Orange network technicians active here and who could help you.

FR:
Si le problème est toujours là, je vous suggère d'ouvrir un topic sur https://lafibre.info/transit-ip/. Il me semble qu'il y a 2 techniciens réseau de chez Orange qui sont actifs ici et qui pourraient vous aider.
IGN: Mynesa
Yeah the problem still not resolve.

Le problème n'est toujours pas résolu.
Same problem with the same provider Orange from France. I tried to log from the Washington server, no more lag and spikes...

Putain c'est injouable je lag comme un porc... des pics de malade..
Last edited by valraukar7 on Jan 15, 2016, 3:18:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info