Headhunter
Leather Belt
bug?
no buff
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Does Rapid Decay with Righteous Fire work with the degen + duration tag?

It will not work with Righteous Fire, as Righteous Fire doesn't have a duration.

Note that it works with RF totems because Spell Totem carries the duration tag, but not RF by itself.

Ok, but who is playing RF totem builds? It was fun before 12/2013 but after the "own-life" nerf these totems are weak as hell!

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Not quite related to poison or talisman but can we get a gifting function for MTX? I wanted to gift my bro some winter boxes for christmas, but the only way to do so now is to log onto his account and buy them there. (That´ doesn´t really work for surprises....)
Good stuff here, Bex. Thank you! All my best wishes to you this holiday season!
"
cba08957 wrote:
Headhunter
Leather Belt
bug?
no buff

I'm so fucking mad over that still lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
crazy that projectile damage double dips with poison. ranger start op confirmed.
"
666lol666 wrote:
Ok, but who is playing RF totem builds? It was fun before 12/2013 but after the "own-life" nerf these totems are weak as hell!
That may have been true for a while, but have you SEEN the base life of spell totems these days?
IGN: Totemofo
Cloak of flames - race reward - 3d art? This is a question many would LOVE an answer to.
"
Do the monsters gain every single attribute from the talisman equipped, or just the implicit ?

Just the power that the implicit grants.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info