[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
@TheFilthxo

<snip>

Ele Reflect: No Problem. If its together with - max you might want to turn off hatred to avoid getting frozen from reflect. (Can switch to Grace or Haste)

<snip>

Thanks for the info!

However, I've read that elemental status ailments (shock, chill/frozen, ignite) cannot be 'procced' by reflects.
Hey men im having some troubles dealing with atziri i have 2.4k life 5.5k energy shield but the one who trowh the lance (in the 4-split atiziri's phase) kill me instantly any recomendation for this? Also having a lot of mana trouble in atziri because i cant use warlords mark (atziri reflect curses) how you deal with this ?
Last edited by SpaningTree on Jan 3, 2016, 9:19:26 AM
@TheFilthxo

Hm idk about that, i just noticed that i got frozen in some ele feflect maps much more often. might be just that monsters were critting a lot or something, just assumed that it was the reflected damage but the wiki says that reflect cannot be status aliments so i guess i was wrong about that.

@SpaningTree

You need Anti Bleed Flasks up for Atziri.

My Flasksetup for Atziri is Lightning Flask with Staunching, Fire Flask with Staunching, Granit Flask or Iron Skin, Atziris Prmoise for the damage boost and a Life Flask with remove burn or bleed.

You can run Warlords, Blashphemy does not get reflected.

(even if it would get reflected i would run it, the benefit Atziri gains from it are very small anyway)

Your Lifepool is 100% not the Problem here 5.5k ES is more than enough.

I´d say you need to get used to Flask management.

Also in the Splitphase its all about just popping Flasks and DPS her down. You need to be leeching and have your Flasks up.

If you don´t have a Atziris promise you can use a Diamond flask, thats also a big damage boost.

Another thought: Are you sure that the Spear is the Problem?
Maybe it was your own reflect one shotting you for hitting the Mirror Atziri?

You need to attack the one that stand opposite to the one with the Mirror, if you attack one that stands next to her you risk hitting the mirror with EK or Bladefall and that will kill you really fast.

After watching my Atziri full run linked here again i am pretty sure that it must be the mirror as i had lots less ES in that video and the spear did not even come close to oneshot me.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 3, 2016, 2:20:22 PM
"
@TheFilthxo

Hm idk about that, i just noticed that i got frozen in some ele feflect maps much more often. might be just that monsters were critting a lot or something, just assumed that it was the reflected damage but the wiki says that reflect cannot be status aliments so i guess i was wrong about that.

@SpaningTree

You need Anti Bleed Flasks up for Atziri.

My Flasksetup for Atziri is Lightning Flask with Staunching, Fire Flask with Staunching, Granit Flask or Iron Skin, Atziris Prmoise for the damage boost and a Life Flask with remove burn or bleed.

You can run Warlords, Blashphemy does not get reflected.

(even if it would get reflected i would run it, the benefit Atziri gains from it are very small anyway)

Your Lifepool is 100% not the Problem here 5.5k ES is more than enough.

I´d say you need to get used to Flask management.

Also in the Splitphase its all about just popping Flasks and DPS her down. You need to be leeching and have your Flasks up.

If you don´t have a Atziris promise you can use a Diamond flask, thats also a big damage boost.

Another thought: Are you sure that the Spear is the Problem?
Maybe it was your own reflect one shotting you for hitting the Mirror Atziri?

You need to attack the one that stand opposite to the one with the Mirror, if you attack one that stands next to her you risk hitting the mirror with EK or Bladefall and that will kill you really fast.

After watching my Atziri full run linked here again i am pretty sure that it must be the mirror as i had lots less ES in that video and the spear did not even come close to oneshot me.

ohhh i think that my problem was the reflect thing you mentioned thank you very much :D
@SpaningTree

Need to get some practise on spotting the mirror fast enough, better run around in circles a bit until you spotted the mirror.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I did a little "Guide" for Atziri running with my Low Budget Gear.

Here is a Twitch VOD i will put it on Youtube later:
http://www.twitch.tv/iamsalvation_poe/v/33538691

Gear used in the Video:
Spoiler
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Regretably I gave up on the build.

Getting to endgame on taxing enough without gimping yourself during leveling and when I then died at 61 (rofl.....) I lost all motivation for leveling for this build again.

The build probably wouldn't work well enough on HC with semi-budget gear anyway. Even throwing 10 chaos on each item didn't seem to get me very far.
"
Even throwing 10 chaos on each item didn't seem to get me very far.

I´d say buying items for that ammount would have gotten you more bang for the buck...

But thx for the update on your progress.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Would this be good for CI?

Im thinking something like:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBBUIHHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlha_GYoajxslHaoi9CSLKgsqOCsKLJws4TW5PV9BlkZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms1JTXfJfamNDaoxsC20Zb55wUnBWcLt1_XcHf8aDCYRvhMWHE4nTjDaP-pAbkyeVLpeVl_SaE5u1nKShL6LZpyusZq6zsNi0DLVIuT6-isM6yBTK09Af0NDQ9dfP2HbZW9vU4YjpAuq662Pr9ewY74jv6_DV8h3y4fVv9tr5N_sJLL8V14auVmMEBx8CNsWLegFv4veESFxrw200CjdmLKam6zeDV8kdT2Sd1EJtbA==

I currently have 1800 ES and 4300 ES (lvl 18 discipline) and almost no chaos resists (im very poor :) )
Would it actually be better to just go full on ES (is it cheaper to gear?)

A bit of rough calculation, with a bit better ES gear and higher lvls, i would get over 9k ES.
@nogetondt

You should 100% get the Powercharge at Witch!

I also thought about trying to go CI guess i wast some regrets tomorrow to try it.

One thing you should keep in mind is that you need STR. So if you don´t take Blood Siphon you should take the 30 STR node near Shadow.

You need at least enough to equip a lvl 1 immortal call.

Can also get it on gear but it would be a lot of STR needed if you don´t take Siphon or the +30
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info