[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
Ashkatar wrote:
I honestly don't even care at this point, I just wanted to help you. Sorry, your build is amazing, it's totaly great and worth the cost and it's doing amazing things to change our view on this game. To many of us you have opened the eyes for the future to come, and for that i'm eternally grateful. You gotta admit though i did help, you got more bumps out of this discussion than you'll get for months to come xD

You were of no help, you were only rude, condenscending and clueless. Now keep farming dried lake in your mf gear and let us worry about these kinds of builds.
Updated OP with a 3 Player HP Atziri Video.

I am pretty sure this can take on uber with the right gear and player i´ll try that after toying around a bit more with RF, CD, ICS and Ball Lightning...
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Dec 30, 2015, 11:45:52 AM
"
I tested a bit more and found that controlled Destruction seems to be a better damage boost then inc. crit strikes.

It does not support cyclone, only the spells so the chance for procing is not reduced.

In preparation for uber i tried a 3 Player HP normal Atziri and it went pretty well.

Only the Trio was a problem, if i can´t kill the cycloner as fast as i do with 1p hp the chaos damage trail can really hurt.

would need to get a switch item with higher chaos res if i am going to try uber.

Vaals and Atziri herself went down without death.

Did not try to use RF this run.

I cheated and used Steppans sometimes during uber trio, helped alot. Also using Atziri's Promise or an Amethyst flask helps alot :)
Oh, did not know that Steppan works in the Trio fight.

But i guess that they will be hard to get my hands on in Talisman^^

Thought about using a Mings Heart, that would cap me on Chaos Res and provides a nice chunk of damage but idk if the lost ES is worth it... but i guess it should work out.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Greetings OP!

I dare wonder... How would a Carcass Jack affect this build?
Or should it be completely ignored for a ES/Evasion chest due to the ES Tanking capability?

And what about a Blood Rage for the life leech and attack speed?

Lastly, how do you feel about putting up a Shavronne? We could put additional auras paired with Blood Magic. :)
Last edited by Vjorkal on Dec 31, 2015, 8:27:49 AM
Carcass is just not worth it imho.

You can use it if you happen to have one, but the ES is just to low to really recommend it for the build.

I tried to run bloodrage but found the degen to be a pain as it is based on Life + ES pool and no regen option because of vaal pact.
Blood Rage leech also only works for attacks, not for spells so that part is almost worthless for this build.

You can try to run it for Charges and see if you like it.

Shavs could indeed be good, we could run a Hatred on Life, drop 4% reservation (2 Points) and run a Purity on Mana. Ontop of that we could also grab Pain attunement.

We would get a smaller eHP pool because of reserved life and shavs having less ES then a good Hybrid chest but i guess the Pain Attunement damage, 2 Skillpoints and max res from a purity could make up for it.

I´d modify the tree like that:
untested LL Version
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hello! nice build! im trying it right now can u help me a little? wich gear must i change to get more survival/damage ? also can u update your Current gear because i see in the atziri video that u use tempest shield but in the gem setup you didnt put it. Thanks

My_Current_Gear
Last edited by SpaningTree on Dec 31, 2015, 5:01:09 PM
Can i know why most of you guys keeping the warlord‘s mark gem on low level ?
"
seanking0010 wrote:
Can i know why most of you guys keeping the warlord‘s mark gem on low level ?

Because the strenght isnt enought.
In my passive skill tree i already up all the nodes of reduce reserve mana. How come i still cannot turn on 2 aura and warlord's mark curse which linked with blapshemy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info