[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Just wondering how to manage mana with cyclone? I'm lvl 38 an can't spam it
"
curlsforgurls wrote:
Just wondering how to manage mana with cyclone? I'm lvl 38 an can't spam it

Hi! First of all u need check if you cyclone gem is lvl 1, otherway it mana cost is very high, and u only need at lvl 1 :D

In that lvl u should use clarity or blasphemy + warlords mark if you want to sustain your cyclone.

I found a tabula rasa in act 3 normal with this character, so since 38 im COCing with a 6L without mana issues and very high damage and crit chance.

Some leveling tips

Spoiler
1-10 Use fire trap, freezing pulse or ethereal knives (Start leveling EK) and get clarity.

10-28 Use a Night's hold unique talisman, its great for leveling! Cost less than 2 chaos and has very high dmg. With red socket use Flame Totem, or green socket for Blade Vortex (U will need lvl Blade Vortex gem until lvl 8, for the CWDT setup)

28-38 Start with Bladefall. U can use it in a the Night's hold or with Faster Casting + Added Fire.

38+ Buy all gem you need for the build and start leveling it althought you dont use it all (CoC, Discipline, Hatred...). My setup in tabula was:

CoC - Cyclone lvl 1 - EK - Bladefall - Life leech - Increased Critical Strike Chance

I took Vaal Pact very early, between 40-50, cause my dmg was high, and my sustain too.

While leveling, for a 5L ill drop life leech and sustain only with Warlord's Mark.
For 4L, drop EK. At 38 u will need Critical Strike Chance Gem.

If you want CoC since 38 u will need pick first all shadow zone critical dagger nodes and global critical nodes.

Example Tree

For equip u will need (all pieces cost less than 1c):

2 x Ungil's Gauche Daggers
1 x Ungil's Harmony Amulet
2 x Diamond Rings
1 x Increased Critical Strike Chance Gem

After that, get spell crit between shadow and witch and start using BV + Power Charges on Critical and the normal progression with life, aura nodes and energy shield at end.

Around lvl 65 I drop my lvling gear and update to ES gear and vagan selfcraft dagger.

At 75 I have 2000 HP and 3500 ES with discipline and crap gear, still using tabula and doing T6 maps (havent higher lvl maps :S)

So funny build and very efective, Enjoy BeyBlading!

PD.: Excuse me, my english isnt my first language :D I hope i can help who wanna try this build.
Cyclone does not need to be lvl1. Mana cost of Melee skills stays the same since 2.1 Patch.

You need to Curse Warlords Mark, while leveling Poachers Mark might work better.

Also Mana on Hit Jewels and Elreon Rings.

You won´t be able to "spam" Cyclone you need to hit enemies with it to sustain the Mana. Use whirling blades and flicker Strike to move on top of enemies, then start cycloning.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Cyclone does not need to be lvl1. Mana cost of Melee skills stays the same since 2.1 Patch.

Ooh! Didnt noticed about that, nice correction :D

@curlsforgurls

Yep, dont need spam cyclone, u only need do it on the enemies and you can save mana doing a little longer cyclones instead clic without advance in the same point.
I got a -mana cost ring an some mana leech jewels! Able to sustain in even small packs thanks guys
Just before you understand that wrong: Manaleech comes from Warlords Mark, the Jewels should have the Mod "2 Mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks".

With a -8 Ring, warlords mark and 1-2 Mana on Hit jewels you can sustain on single targets.

You only need all that because with the final Aura Setup you only have like 30-40 Mana open with Cyclone costing 12-16 so its important to get the mana back fast to not run out.

Also updated a new Skill Tree will add more info about that later.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 8, 2016, 10:43:59 PM
What would be the most efficient way to do bosses you cannot really risk staying in melee for almost any time until you get better gear?
Any example?

You should allways be in Melee.. because if you are not you are not leeching... attacking is the best defense with this build.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 10, 2016, 12:01:05 PM
Why would you run this build instead of regular Bladefall? I'm not implying is better or worst, just honestly curious! Thanks!
"
xour wrote:
Why would you run this build instead of regular Bladefall? I'm not implying is better or worst, just honestly curious! Thanks!

The usual advantages of CoC.

You can trigger alot faster then you could selfcast the spell, you don´t need much mana for it and cast a second spell at the same time.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info