[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@xxKillerZ
You can get resonable high ES with 3ex budget for sure. I got to 9.5k with a 400ES shield and a 350ES Chest so its not really that hard. I´d say for most normal mapping even 6-7k is perfectly fine.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Very nice build. I wanted to run something like this using Shav's, but getting 4g+1r+1b on that is almost impossible. Do you think using a Vinktar and then substituting in Controlled Destruction for Life Leech would be acceptable?
@OMGClayAiken

There is a section about the LL Version in the FAQ.

I would run with 1 Spell + Controlled Destruction.

Not having LL is ok for mapping but it gimps you hard during any bossfight.

Vinktar isn´t that great because we don´t have any natural lightning damage, so we would have to use a Phys to Lightning vinktar, which lowers our damage bacause we don´t have any Lightning penetration.

I played a Flaskfinder Version that did not use a LL Gem, but a Atziri Flask to Leech.
You can find the Character on my Profile Page the name is IAS_FlaskyTwirl.

If you would want to do that as LL you would need pretty insane gear or lots more ES on the tree, losing all the ES Bonus from trickster is a pretty hard hit.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
This build will blow up my computer? I'm thinking to put it on my shadow but i'm afraid to fuck the shit up with so many skills on the screen
Its alot less taxing than Discharge or Wand CoC.

Its for sure more effects than say RF Totems, but overall its not that bad, never had anyone complain about it during rotations or mapping with buddies.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Went level 94 with this build in perandus,thankyou for such a solid build was great fun,thinking about running it again in the the new league.
hey man can i ask litle advice ? :P i am starting poe again after 2 years :D Was wondering maiby u can advice me litle whit build for New league(2.3 prophecy) :P dont know yet if i play hc on standard ><Maiby u could advice me whit some nice build :) i think i prefer mellee type litle more then caster something like ur build i think here :) What i am looking for something to get fast into mapping whit good clear speed and maiby later if lvled and good geared to get into ubers or something allso but mainly yeah farm as fast possible to get max lvl. or maiby some bow type could work allso but prefer mllee or something like u have here :P dont like kiting evrey mob :D
with the new 4th point would you consider dropping EK or BV in favor of poison and get the DOT buff 4th ascendancy point? of course you could get some chaos damage/dot buffs on the tree but the damage will be crazy insane enough... the single target shred will be amazing.
The 2.3 trees are broken and the LL one is the same as the CI one.
@slapnuaround

Happy to hear you had so much fun with the build! :)

@PaigrandeTV

Sorry i really don´t know exactly what you are asking for, all i can tell you is that you will have a hard time getting to farm Ubers in HC if you had a long break. If you want to play HC play a very save build or play SC.

@vjohnnyc

The Trickster DoT Node is still not very good, its 30% inc. DoT, thats like nothing.

EK is more damage than BV and if you wanted to switch to 1 Spell + Poison you would be better off to go EK + Poison, because you ca doubledip with Projectile Damage nodes then.

imho its not worth it at all, the 4 Frenzy charges are alot better option imho.

I tried playing a Pathfinder version of this build with Poison on Flask, you can find a video about that on my Youtube.

@TheWarguyFTW

They are not. The Website isn´t updated with the new Tree, you need to copy the links in the offline Skilltree planner or another tool that has the 2.3 Tree allready.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info