[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

You can use Herald of Ash, its more per hit damage but less clearspeed.

You could also use Arctic Armour, but imho thats a bit of a wast as its jsut there to chill enemies.

Then you could get some more mana reservation and run a Blasphemy with Vulnerability.
(i think someone else posted a Tree and Gear for a Dual Curse Version with Blasphemy)

Happy to hear you enjoy the build!

I am currently testing a Ranger/Flaskfinder Version of this, using the Poison on Flask stuff, seems great so far. Using 3 pieces of Elreon Jewlery to get a free Cyclone, guess i will need to multi mod the amulet :-/
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Great guide. However, I don't know if this is a forum problem or hotlinking but some of your images are showing as an X icon. For example, in your links section, the images aren't showing so now I can't see what to link anymore. It would be great if the accompanying texts/captions described what's shown on the images in circumstances like these. May you please fix if it is in your power ? MUCH Thanks!
Last edited by ProjectAce on Apr 28, 2016, 6:54:23 PM
The images work fine for me, guess thats a problem with your Browser then?

Just to test it:

Maindamage: Cyclone-CoC-LifeLeech-Bladefall-EK-inc. Crit Strikes

Mobility: Whirling Blades - Flickerstrike - Fortify - Faster Attacks

Powercharge: Bladevortex - PcoC - Cwdt - inc. Duration/inc. Crit Strikes

Auras: Disciplin , Hatred, HoI

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Was a Problem with my Webserver, got DDOSed, should be all back up now!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 29, 2016, 6:44:10 AM
Hey Zwei, I'm back again asking for some advice this time. I took Herald of Ash into consideration but I think it effects my FPS just as much as Ice. Ice is fine though, manageable at the least.

Anyway! I wanted to ask about my gear and if there's anything you think could use an improvement because I feel my defence is lacking. At the moment running into t10 mob packs with 6.9k ES is very scary and it feels that if I don't crit within 1 second of hitting the pack I'm dead. Here is my gear, let me know if you see anything, cheers!

(Oh and btw how many Chromes did it take you to get 3g, 1r on those boots? I'm at 900 >.>)

ER:3857
ES:6997
Resistances (in merc h/o)
Fire:(166%)
Cold:(126%)- needs some work
Lightning:(192%)
Chaos:(29%)

EDIT* I realised I was missing the arcane power cluster so I'm actually at 7.8k ES which is alot better.
Last edited by Ravenzfriend on Apr 29, 2016, 3:34:00 PM
Hello again,

im finished my trip with this awesome build:
100lv
40/40 achv
Uber dead (died few times with bad locating "the girl with mirror")

My complete setup:
ES 11,75
BF: 14,8k dps, EK: 19,9 dps (HO: Hatred, HoI)

I want to thank you showing/creating this great build. I realy enjoyed via all 100lv.
Cya
Last edited by Life2v on Apr 29, 2016, 5:42:16 PM
@Ravenzfriend

I am not entirely sure if you are CI or Hybrid? Just asking because you state the Chaos Res in your Stats which should be 100% as CI.

And ye... idk but if you want more ES.. how about using a Shield with more than 80? You can get shields with 300 ES for a few Chaos and 400+ ES if you invest a bit more.

You also should use a Vagan Dagger NOT a Divinarius!

Basically a normal blue Dagger with just a local crit mod would work better than Divinarius, i really don´t understand how it worked with the Divinarius at all to be honest.

@Life2v

Hey! GZ on 100 and Uber!

Very nice to hear that, allways nice if ppl push the build!

If you don´t need the Skyforth now feel free to give em to me ;) Leveling a "FlaskyTwirl" atm and would love to test them ;)

btw my current Gear + Tree for the Pathfinder Version:

Tree

The Poison is really strong, but missing all the ES from Trickster kinda sucks because i also have to use Elreon Jewlery, missing lots of ES on Rings + Amulet.
I think i will have to invest into more ES on the Tree.

Thinking about skipping the Nightstalker Nodes, with a Diamond Flask i crit reliable even without PC up, maybe i should try to rely more on the Flask... but idk...

And ye, i really should just use the Dagger from my other Character^^

Edit
Just uploaded a Video of the Flaskfinder Version in action:
https://youtu.be/E8os4v5BX7M
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 30, 2016, 11:43:45 AM

Hey bro, ty for such a strong and cheap build, achieved all these in less than 2 weeks, playing 2-3 hours max each day. Melted everything i ever encountered, facetanked conservatory vaal smash, palace dom smash + lightning proj, double shrine piety with minmax , and many more. I'll try uber when i get a set, and i'm fairly certain i can do it!

With 21 bladefall and 20 EK, i got a little over 100k dps from CoC calculator, and its quite good considering how little i invested into build. Only things that cost me money were chest(1 ex), dagger (3 ex), 21 bladefall(2 ex), bunch of 20/quality gems(around 2 ex total), and i got probably the strongest char i ever rolled.

BTW, i really suggest you adding the alchemist cluster to the base tree, we're next to it anyway and its just too strong not to take imo.
Last edited by OgiMagi on May 11, 2016, 5:24:44 AM
"
Got to 95!

Final Goal for this League done!

My final Gear + Tree:

Lvl 95 Ci Trickster

I tested if the Crit Multi at Scion start would be more damage, but Spelldamage at witch start was a little bit better.

how do you manage to drop the reduced reserve mana nodes and still run discipline/HOI/Hatred?
Edit: Nevermind i see, the 4% reduction by CI.
Last edited by Viraxon on May 12, 2016, 6:20:02 AM
@SorryBroImPro

Happy to hear you had such fun with the build!

Be sure to practise some normal Atziris before you go for uber, most important thing is to spot the mirror clone really fast.

For DPS checking for uber you can run normal atziris with 3 player HP, just ask 2 buddys to hang out in the starting room of the map.

@Viraxon

You can drop this node too if the enlighten levels up to lvl 3.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
@SorryBroImPro

Happy to hear you had such fun with the build!

Be sure to practise some normal Atziris before you go for uber, most important thing is to spot the mirror clone really fast.

For DPS checking for uber you can run normal atziris with 3 player HP, just ask 2 buddys to hang out in the starting room of the map.

@Viraxon

You can drop this node too if the enlighten levels up to lvl 3.

Dat Xp grind though :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info