[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

THis build focuses on Phys Damage.

If you want Elemental Damage you should have Curses, EE and Ele Pen so no you can´t just SLot in Elemental Spells.

I mean you CAN do it but it won´t be nearly as strong.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I already have a lvl 2 enlighten would I be better of just going for a Hubris or a Vertex?
imho a Vertex is really good, as long as you can cap Resists with it.

A Hubris offers maybe 100-150 Es more but has no Evasion and no + 1Gems.

The Evasion is really good and does alot for tankyness with the buffs from the Trickster Ascendancy.

If you have Trouble capping Resists or feel like you need more ES and can´t upgrade other Slots a Hubris is a option, but Vertex is pretty much BiS imho.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Still leveling atm but ill check out the Vertex considering it's fairly cheap.
Level 75 and pretty happy with the build so far I'm at 9.5k ES with discipline atm.

At 88% crit chance with 6 power charges and thanks to the enchant on my boots that goes up to 94% so I think more attack speed would probably be the best bet. Ill swap the amulet for something with strength and dex so I can respec out of the two 30 stat nodes.
Last edited by oO_CurrY_Oo on Jan 1, 2017, 6:24:20 PM
"
oO_CurrY_Oo wrote:
Level 75 and pretty happy with the build so far I'm at 9.5k ES with discipline atm.

At 88% crit chance with 6 power charges and thanks to the enchant on my boots that goes up to 94% so I think more attack speed would probably be the best bet. Ill swap the amulet for something with strength and dex so I can respec out of the two 30 stat nodes.

How does it feel vs a cospri's discharge build with trickster/assassin?

I played the build back in 2.3 or whatever perandus league was and got very far with this build, and with a low life variant as well.
MFJonesHC
Cospris Discharge is alot faster now because it can trigger the Spells with its Movement Skills.

Honestly there are no real reasons to run this build over a Cospri Discharge, exept that you like Physical Spells more.

The Defense is still a bit better as we have loads more Evasion and with good gear can get higer ES pretty easy.

Cospris Discharge is faster and has better AoE, not going to try to deny that.

Another Pro for this build is that the starting investment is lots lower. You don´t need a Unique Chest, Unique Sword and expensive Amulet.

(and without Volls Devo Discharge Damage is lots worse)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 2, 2017, 8:39:15 PM
Cospris Discharge seems way more expensive to run than this and it seems to be working fine so far.
If I can get the rest of my challenges done for breach league then I'm happy.
Inspired Learning in the jewel slot by witch power charge dosnt reach enough of our notable passives to work.
IT does. I ran it in this spo on Multiple Characters and it allways worked. Nothing about that part of the Tree was change since then so there is no reason why it would not work now.

Maybe this Picture helps:

http://imgur.com/CWrGJlO
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 8, 2017, 8:31:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info