(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Hi, I wanted to ask you about a more expensive version of the gear. I wanna try this build in standard. Would u consider adding the Tukohama's Fortress?
For the Slayer / Assassin crit , Aside from dual Void wands, what unique's are recommended? Shadows and dust? 6l Lightning coil or Volls? I tried scouring through the thread but I didn't see anything concrete from Lighty aside from Coil, dust and dual void battery.

EDIT:

I've gone and kitted out a character. Scion on BSC, anyone got any tips for what to add / change? I perma run with an 11 aura necro.
Last edited by Zodel on Jan 9, 2017, 6:41:16 PM
Hi, thanks for your build,i test in BHC (SSF) atm.

Level 80 for the moment.

A lot of trouble finding / craft my 5L but maps 4-5 pass quite easily.

My garbage gear :)

Spoiler

Thank's!
Nice work on this build. I am having a blast with it, thank you!

Hello there. I was wondering which masters to take for this build ? I am new on POE so i started a Scion character. I tried searching on forums but did not find any answers.

Thnx in advance !
Are the Hierophant Life and Scion Life builds url swapped? Why would the scion life get power charges and not the hierophant?
"
Ritzoi wrote:
Hello there. I was wondering which masters to take for this build ? I am new on POE so i started a Scion character. I tried searching on forums but did not find any answers.

Thnx in advance !

I found this post useful when I came back to POE a few weeks ago: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1186285

Prior to that, I don't think I'd played since 2014 and a lot has changed since then.

You'll end up with all 7 of the masters, and even those you don't take early on will catch up and get to level 6 easy enough.

Typically, you want Vorici and Zana as soon as possible to start leveling them up; the former because his missions are easy to fail due to high dps/AOE, the latter because you don't get access to her until Act 3 Merciless, and also sometimes failable missions, like when she asks you to complete a mission for another master inside a map, and Vorici appears and your totem annihilate everything (half the reason I still have a golem gem is for his missions, socketed into a weapon so I can hit x to dismiss it). Zana also requires more XP than any other master per level.

Beyond that;

Haku will give you more armour crafting
Elreon is ring/amulet crafting
Tora has belt crafting (as well as bow stuff)

Catarina will give you wand crafting
Vagan will give you weapon crafting

Personally I took Elreon's hideout and levelled him and Haku first.
Once I got Elreon to level 5 I invited in Catarina and Vorici (I was playing a Witch Elementalist build at the time, so Catarina was needed).
Why no golem? lighting gives 9% cast speed and flame golem gives a lot of dmg... so why not?
Hey guys,

first of all this build works and is relatively cheap and easy to gear.
But i for the love of god cant handle harder bosses like uber atziri, uber izaro t15/16 bosses without running low on flask charges and therefore running out of life, cause no regen or leech. Am i doing something wrong?
Hi, maybe running stone golem would help you a bit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info