(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Do you think the new buffed Soul Mantle is a good option here? I was thinking of going Life based with Chieftan+Slayer with a Soul Mantle for the relatively cheap 6L (with 7L potential) for the new league as a starter.
Last edited by Shroudless on Mar 1, 2017, 7:13:50 AM
Lighty it's about time you start putting stats on your builds.. dps/ offence/defence etc.. helps with comparisons and estimations and that good stuff.. also makes your build seem less bland and flaky..
I like the Templar Build, nice guide.. Guardian Bladefall Totem is what I'm planning in Legacy..
"
Shroudless wrote:
Do you think the new buffed Soul Mantle is a good option here? I was thinking of going Life based with Chieftan+Slayer with a Soul Mantle for the relatively cheap 6L (with 7L potential) for the new league as a starter.

Guardian Ascendancy looks great with new Soul Mantle. Can have 100% Reduce Curse Effect on you w/ new Kikazaru rings. Add a Self-Flagellation Jewel for Increase Damage.
Hi man i dont really know much about POE, but i was wondering would this build be ok to start on the new legacy league when you have nothing and can you do urber atziri and stuff to try and farm better gear for other builds?
"
Satisfied wrote:
"
Shroudless wrote:

Guardian Ascendancy looks great with new Soul Mantle. Can have 100% Reduce Curse Effect on you w/ new Kikazaru rings. Add a Self-Flagellation Jewel for Increase Damage.

I don't fancy giving up both ring slots, a jewel slot and the dps of chieftan just to get a potential 40% increased damage. I'd rather keep the ring and jewel slots and use a warding flask if the curses hurt too much against whatever I'm against.
"
Morkman wrote:
Hi man i dont really know much about POE, but i was wondering would this build be ok to start on the new legacy league when you have nothing and can you do urber atziri and stuff to try and farm better gear for other builds?

yes just make sure you have your leveling strategy down: Here is mine

Fire trap - mule with shadow
Flame totem - lvl 4 act 1 breaking some eggs
Firestorm - lvl 12 act 1 The Siren's Cadence - ** remove when dual totem
spell totem - lvl 8 The Caged Brute - level up for later
added fire - lvl 8 act 1 The Caged Brute (3link in septre with toem and firestorm)

Iron will - lvl 18 act 2 Sharp and Cruel (attach to fire trap)

Flameability - act 3 lvl 24 Lost in Love
Enfeeble - act 3 lvl 24 Lost in Love (level for later purchase from community)
Bladefall - act 3 lvl 28 Sever the Right Hand **purchase from community**

Sceptre Recipe - ruby ring + alt + any septre (can craft with phys ring + red gem)

Spelltotem + Bladefall + IronWill + FasterCasting + Conceffect + ControlledDestrucion ( importance in that order )

"
andro2005 wrote:
"
Morkman wrote:

yes just make sure you have your leveling strategy down: Here is mine

Fire trap - mule with shadow
Flame totem - lvl 4 act 1 breaking some eggs
Firestorm - lvl 12 act 1 The Siren's Cadence - ** remove when dual totem
spell totem - lvl 8 The Caged Brute - level up for later
added fire - lvl 8 act 1 The Caged Brute (3link in septre with toem and firestorm)

Iron will - lvl 18 act 2 Sharp and Cruel (attach to fire trap)

Flameability - act 3 lvl 24 Lost in Love
Enfeeble - act 3 lvl 24 Lost in Love (level for later purchase from community)
Bladefall - act 3 lvl 28 Sever the Right Hand **purchase from community**

Sceptre Recipe - ruby ring + alt + any septre (can craft with phys ring + red gem)

Spelltotem + Bladefall + IronWill + FasterCasting + Conceffect + ControlledDestrucion ( importance in that order )

Thanks for your help man i will give it a try.

yo Lighty, havent see u online this week. Any update on new 2.6.0 tree?
"
kissyouhunter wrote:
yo Lighty, havent see u online this week. Any update on new 2.6.0 tree?

new tree's up, will do more in depth versions when tree's actually out
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info