(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Okay Thank you.

Maybe dumb question, but can i reset my acendency selection simply via "regret" points like normal passives (as you say for "swap the class" ?
"
bex_HB wrote:
Okay Thank you.

Maybe dumb question, but can i reset my acendency selection simply via "regret" points like normal passives (as you say for "swap the class" ?

Yeah for ascendancy passives its 5 regrets per point instead of one
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 5, 2016, 5:21:56 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
What kind of armour would we ideally run for our hirophant templar? Pure armour? What about Armor and ES? Do we need ES on our gear because of the acendancy bonus?

You want Arm/Es or Es for ease of rolling colors 3b2r1g but the more es the better overall. You want es simply to act as a buffer to boost our effective health pool.

► My Body From HC Essence For Example

What about Evasion / ES? I'm thinking of a carcass jack, would be nice dmg boost, however, then i would barely have armour, not that we have lots of armour to begin with. Whats your thoughts, or should we strictly stick to AR/ES or ES ?
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
What kind of armour would we ideally run for our hirophant templar? Pure armour? What about Armor and ES? Do we need ES on our gear because of the acendancy bonus?

You want Arm/Es or Es for ease of rolling colors 3b2r1g but the more es the better overall. You want es simply to act as a buffer to boost our effective health pool.

► My Body From HC Essence For Example

What about Evasion / ES? I'm thinking of a carcass jack, would be nice dmg boost, however, then i would barely have armour, not that we have lots of armour to begin with. Whats your thoughts, or should we strictly stick to AR/ES or ES ?

The only thing carcass offers is aoe, which isn't a big deal for this build, you dont even need quality on bf really. If anything lightning coil would be BIS chest if you can afford to run it.
LightyGaming.com
What Unique gloves should I be looking for. Havent decided on crit yet but Maligaros seem good?
"
garthhey wrote:
What Unique gloves should I be looking for. Havent decided on crit yet but Maligaros seem good?

If your going crit maligaro are ok, especially if you want to make up dex and are using WB so the attack speed isnt wasted, shadow and dest are prob BIS stil..voidbringers are decent if your hiero to negate the mana cost inflation. Ya got options
LightyGaming.com
Damn how does this ascendency tree work?

Am i correct that i need Normal AND Cruel lab to get to "Slayer" (because i need 4 points)

and then another 4 Points to reach chieftain?

That would only work if i made uber lab as well ... or did i get something wrong?

"
bex_HB wrote:
Damn how does this ascendency tree work?

Am i correct that i need Normal AND Cruel lab to get to "Slayer" (because i need 4 points)

and then another 4 Points to reach chieftain?

That would only work if i made uber lab as well ... or did i get something wrong?

Its 3 points to reach a sub-class when scion, so 2 each means you get 2 subclasses after merc lab, for a total of 6 points.
LightyGaming.com
Ah okay, then its kind of okay, thank you ;)
"
bex_HB wrote:
Ah okay, then its kind of okay, thank you ;)

Afterwards when you complete uber lab you can get 2 passive points by grabbing 1 each behind your subclasses
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info