(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

If going hierophant we should always go from Templar or is Scion slayer+hierophant combo alright too? Because I saw the skill tree for hierophant starting from Templar and then I'm not sure what to do. I was following Scion Life skill tree and planned to go Slayer+Chieftain but Hierophant combo seems nice with the artificial 5l + 3 totems since Rime Gaze is really cheap (SC Essence). Thanks in advance and congratulations on this amazing build.
Time to say "Thanks 4 the build" .. first time I am playing the same build for another season. :)
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Hi. Since I'm going slayer+assassin I'm not very much convinced about it's survival on high tier maps compared to slayer+chieftain or slayer+hierophant and also the problem of the assassin one being so expensive to gear at beginning (using divinarius atm). Which one do you think could offer better results for atlas completion?
Last edited by Kuzuryou on Sep 9, 2016, 8:31:12 AM
Im curious about heirohant vs chieftain also. It seems like having a third totem would have the ability to out DPS a chieftain with only two..but I'm not sure. Have you done any testing on that front?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Lighty -

Would you recommend rerolling into heiro or just keeping with scion? I am playing essence softcore. I wont mind rerolling if it is going to make a big diffference in the end game.

The difference isn't major, its just safer for hiero and easier to gear scion at the start due to the dex she gets. Hiero is more annoying for izaro/atziri as you have 2 extra totems to place when they get nuked
LightyGaming.com
"
ShaUrley wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
silverlight wrote:
Is exilecraft.org down? can't see anything but it says "Initializing..."

Its working, just wait around 10-15 seconds for the tree to load, I assume there changing around coding or there servers are being overloaded recently.

I also get "Initializing" on exilecraft.org -- the tree has never loaded for me no matter how long I wait, so I winged it a bit. Any suggestions on my current skill tree for a lvl 75 Scion in EHC? I'm planning to add life nodes for a while.

Links still works for me and everyone I ask to try, only thing I would drop is the life/-mana cost; its basically trash; 100% trash if your hiero.
LightyGaming.com
"
yazzlecat wrote:
Having super fun with this build in Essence league so far.

What is the order of gems to prioritize quality? I feel like my current AoE is good enough, so not bladefall itself. Maybe faster casting (cast speed) or cont dest/conc (spell dmg/area dmg).

Spell totem quality is the only thing to worry about, everything else is minor damage or QoL. Placement speed from spell totem is the main fucking thing since its a stat thats hard to come by and smooths out the mapping process tremendously.
LightyGaming.com
Damn, I am really getting too old :)
I´m a little lost.. even though I also played this build last season.. I now came up wit the question where the endurance charges for Immortal Call come from, since it does not grant upfront immunity anymore since quite a while.
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Last edited by cyranorick on Sep 10, 2016, 6:09:04 AM
what you think about bow build with new essence + 1 totem quiver?
"
hekaria wrote:
Hi.

First of all, thanks for the build. Im really enjoying it in Essence league so far.

I got some questions. As you suggested on softcore im rolling with the Slayer + Raider Ascendaries.

Is there any way to push damage with this ascendaries? Any Uniques you could recommend. At the moment I am playing non crit.

Thanks in advance

We'll stacking frenzy charges since your raider offers 4% more + attack/cast per charge along with the onslaught and slayer also grants 10% more hypothetical damage since its culling strike, so your tooltip out of combat is deceiving.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info