(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
omgbbqwtflol wrote:
Build looks great, thank you!

Question - is there a best ascendancy order for Templar?

Sanctity of Though > Ritual of Awakening
LightyGaming.com
Is Heirophant really the better choice over inquisitor?

New to most of this ascendancy stuff.
Last edited by garthhey on Sep 4, 2016, 4:11:23 AM
"
garthhey wrote:

Its a lot safer and inquisitor only really benefits crit ele builds and were not crit so that way of scaling is ineffective for us.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
garthhey wrote:

Its a lot safer and inquisitor only really benefits crit ele builds and were not crit so that way of scaling is ineffective for us.

Thanks for feedback. I will go heirophant. Would you only use concentrate effect for boss or permanently?
Lighty, so far so good homi, melting shit in HC. atm lvl 65. Wanted to know, what to do about phys damage?
im currently at 800 armor = 18% phys reduction and using granite when needed. Some insight on PDR would be great.

I'd like to run this for AoW but was going to run softcore, any changes you would suggest to your heirphant tree (if i should go heirophant at all?)
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
Lighty, so far so good homi, melting shit in HC. atm lvl 65. Wanted to know, what to do about phys damage?
im currently at 800 armor = 18% phys reduction and using granite when needed. Some insight on PDR would be great.

I have this on softcore not the tankiest but keeping on move is huge advance for survival.
My Atlas HC BF riped at 69 on Zanas Underground River (69) Insta killed by falling adds. Moustly becouse being unaware what im facing due the map changes
Hunting little terrorist so taking Pm's only
"
garthhey wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
garthhey wrote:

Thanks for feedback. I will go heirophant. Would you only use concentrate effect for boss or permanently?

You use it forever, its your 4th link
LightyGaming.com
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:

Nothing much you can do, run rumi/basalt/granite and avoid physical damage. The build's defensive is scaled off your skill as a player when it comes to positioning your totems and dodging manually.
LightyGaming.com
"
dperls wrote:
I'd like to run this for AoW but was going to run softcore, any changes you would suggest to your heirphant tree (if i should go heirophant at all?)

Just dont go hiero for sc, its less damage and its identical on the tree.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info