(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

I'm also going to try this build. Just a few small questions:

(a) To double check: from patch notes, no changes to bladefall totems in 2.4, just bladefall mines/traps?
(b) How much of a problem is keeping your dex up (even with +30 nodes)?
(c) How is essence drain + contagion for early levelling?
(d) I can't see the skill trees and get an "initializing" screen (is exilecraft.org overloaded)?
Proud member of the Vocal Minority
"
ShaUrley wrote:
I'm also going to try this build. Just a few small questions:

(a) To double check: from patch notes, no changes to bladefall totems in 2.4, just bladefall mines/traps?
(b) How much of a problem is keeping your dex up (even with +30 nodes)?
(c) How is essence drain + contagion for early levelling?
(d) I can't see the skill trees and get an "initializing" screen (is exilecraft.org overloaded)?

a) yep only nerfs to bf mine/trap
b) not at all, just use a 30 node and dex ammy to start. After that you should be able to afford better gear and have more from tree.
3) worse than trap + firestorm but still okay from what ive heard
$) same, most likely there updating tree's or just taking a shit from to many people
LightyGaming.com
"
Totems are not allies or minions so nothing summoner or necro related will work for them! hope you read this before 2.4 launch lmao.

Agreed, but with Necro, Mistress of Sacrifice and Darkness affect you, and thus your totems by extension. There's a lot of extra cast speed and damage there, especially if you have multiple auras. And if you bring in poison for the double dipping from Mistress of Darkness..
Thanks for your guide.
Can we use spell echo instead faster casting?
"
stripe-s wrote:
Thanks for your guide.
Can we use spell echo instead faster casting?

Spell echo doesn't work with spell totem
LightyGaming.com
"
SBOG4215 wrote:
"
Totems are not allies or minions so nothing summoner or necro related will work for them! hope you read this before 2.4 launch lmao.

Agreed, but with Necro, Mistress of Sacrifice and Darkness affect you, and thus your totems by extension. There's a lot of extra cast speed and damage there, especially if you have multiple auras. And if you bring in poison for the double dipping from Mistress of Darkness..

Maybe baby, seems shit but i'll test it out, could be worth doing. Still think Hierophant could be the new OP bf totem class for HC at least; so tanky.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 2, 2016, 3:10:07 PM
Hierophant Tree im going to be testing as my first build in Essance
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:

If we use this tree is everything still the same in the build gear wise and weapon?
"
boom760 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

If we use this tree is everything still the same in the build gear wise and weapon?

Nothing changes but the tree
LightyGaming.com
Which skill-build am i suppose to use if don't want to go with Hierophant?
Last edited by eminem on Sep 2, 2016, 5:03:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info