(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Karyoplasma wrote:
Gonna be rolling this build in AoW if patch notes don't kill it. Can't resist that cute Finn and Jake pic <3

I am quite positive that patch notes will yield some sort of buff though, because the thing that is really OP with Bladefall is the Remote Mine+Poison double dipping and not Bladefall itself. And Ascendant needs a buff more than a nerf as well =)

The only potential nerf I see if slayer ascendant subclass but overall it will be a fine build for AoW.
LightyGaming.com
Hey man , would u recomend this build to start essence league ? Even whitout any buff to scion ?
Can I use this build as a starter for the new league on hardcore or is this softcore only?
"
TehDrugzy wrote:
Hey man , would u recomend this build to start essence league ? Even whitout any buff to scion ?

Yeah its going to be perfectly fine, should be able to clear all AoW and essence content without issue.
LightyGaming.com
"
boom760 wrote:
Can I use this build as a starter for the new league on hardcore or is this softcore only?

Played it to 95 in hc without issue, was designed for hc use but works for sc fine aswell; solid hc build atm.
LightyGaming.com
There is a 50/50 Chance i'll be playing Bladefall Totems as my first build next league so I will be updating the gear section and possibly the gem/links as I test shit throughout the league; I dont forsee any major changes to the build.
LightyGaming.com
I think I will start with this one.. The other choice would be a "Dual RF-Totem Marqauder chieftain".

But I love Bladefall as a skill :)

Which skills would you prefer for leveling as a scion completely from the scratch, without other characters (a shadow first for Fire Trap would be okay and recommended I think?)?

Dual Elemental Damage Scepters from the start?
"
sorcita wrote:
I think I will start with this one.. The other choice would be a "Dual RF-Totem Marqauder chieftain".

But I love Bladefall as a skill :)

Which skills would you prefer for leveling as a scion completely from the scratch, without other characters (a shadow first for Fire Trap would be okay and recommended I think?)?

Dual Elemental Damage Scepters from the start?

Basically whatever you can do to get to Firestorm + Trap as its the godmode leveling combo, double scepter's are fine and just try to grab some opal sceptre's when you hit act 2.
LightyGaming.com
Hi Lighty,

Thanks for the guide, appreciate the effort you put into it.

I'm thinking of going Hardcore, BF Totems, but with Necro (to take advantage of the offerings). Any thoughts on this?

I'm also stuck on whether to go crit (stay on the left side of the tree) or non crit (travel from witch to shadow starting area phys dmg nodes). Is there a benefit of not going crit? Is the damage comparable?

Any feedback would be welcome =)

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by SBOG4215 on Sep 1, 2016, 6:04:04 AM
"
SBOG4215 wrote:
Hi Lighty,

Thanks for the guide, appreciate the effort you put into it.

I'm thinking of going Hardcore, BF Totems, but with Necro (to take advantage of the offerings). Any thoughts on this?

I'm also stuck on whether to go crit (stay on the left side of the tree) or non crit (travel from witch to shadow starting area phys dmg nodes). Is there a benefit of not going crit? Is the damage comparable?

Any feedback would be welcome =)

Thanks in advance!

Totems are not allies or minions so nothing summoner or necro related will work for them! hope you read this before 2.4 launch lmao.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info