[Lighty] (2.6) Bladefall Totem's - Cheap/Easy/T15/Atziri/UberLab etc...

SbWvFtw

2.6 tree's up, mom got buffed decently, nothing else changed

How To Apply Curses
"
cyranorick wrote:
What I don´t get is the Curso on hit setup with the 2 curses and ball lightning...
since we take ancestral bond, we don´t do damage.. so how am I supposed to hit anything?
"
Completed 6 Challengesvektson wrote:
Doing you Bladefall totem non crit build. Two things.

Is the dual curse that important with on CoH? Been doing self cast with both whichever seems appropriate.

What's the importance in links? I just got 5L and am doing BF-Totem--Added Fire-Conc-Controlled Destruction. Should i sub one out for faster casting?

Thanks and really enjoying your build! First time doing HC league and chose this for 2nd toon.
"
Completed 27 Challengesoutofmilk wrote:
Hey Lighty, awesome build, doing it my self and it works wonders.

I was just wondering about the whole curse thingy.

1. Why would we go Whispers of Doom when you only use 1 curse which is TC?
2. How does TC or Frenzy procc with that 4-link curse setup. Didn't quite understand how it works

Cheers :)!

There are 2 very useful and universal helpful curses in the game, temp chains & enfeeble. This build would like to run both if possible so we get whispers of doom for an additional curse, if you have a +1 curse amulet thats better but extremely expensive. Manually casting sucks, blasphemy is too small a radius and self casting 2 curses is a choir. So were left with curse on hit. The easiest way to apply our 2 curses is ball lightning since we can aim it, it hits in a large radius and works well with our totem positioning. You do not need to deal damage to apply a curse on hit so ancestral bond doesn't effect us. Now the ball lightning setup is a 4link, curse on hit - ball lightning - curse - curse. If your raider and are using frenzy + gmp it doesn't make sense to also use a ball lightning setup so we condense them. This leaves us with frenzy - curse on hit - curse - gmp. As you can see with the frenzy setup we dont have enough links to put in our second curse so you either need glove with a vaal implicit curse on hit or you drop whispers of doom and forgo the 2nd curse.

Scion Ascendancy's
  • Raider ► Grants onslaught when at max charges. Requires manually attacking with frenzy to keep charges up, which can be linked with a curse on hit setup. Wand only.
  • Assassin ► Only if crit version with Void Battery x2. Frenzy + gmp + pcoc + inc crit strikes to maintain power & frenzy charges. Very Expensive to gear effectively.
  • Slayer ► Simply the best subclass in every way. Grants culling strike, additional dps against rare/uniques mobs and stun on initial hit. Also can heal your totems some via overkill damage.
  • Chieftain ► Adds solid dps and 2% life regen when our totems are out.
  • Hierophant ► Only to be taken if utilizing Rime Gaze for an artificial 5l with 3 totems. Allows the use of kaoms heart as a body armour.

Scion Ascendancy Combinations

• Slayer + Raider ► Best combo overall but requires a wand and very active playstyle.
  • Slayer + Chieftain ► 2nd best combo and allows for more casual play and the use of a dagger for whirling blades.
  • Slayer + Hierophant ► Best for lab running & boss farming. Only requires a 4l Rime Gaze to reach endgame dps.
  • Slayer + Assassin ► Best for crit with optimal and expensive gear such as void battery, shadows and dust and very well rolled tri res life rares, 3-4 prop jewels, 21/20 gems etc.

Hierophant Ascendancy

There is no difference in gems/links/tree/leveling ect..Its more tanky and safer in HC overall, but has a rougher start due to the lack of dexterity and dps Scion gets. Sanctity of Thought First then Ritual Of Awakening. Its single target seems better for setup bosses via 4 totems.

If you struggle getting dex when starting the Fluid Motion jewel can help to smooth the transition

HC Essence League ► Hierophant Gear:
"

Bandits
  • Help Oak = +40 Maximum Life
  • Help Alira = 5% Cast Speed
  • (+1 Passive If not Wand/Crit) (+1 Frenzy if Frenzy)(+1 Power Charge If Crit)

Leveling
  • Spark/Magma Orb 1-4
  • Flame Totem + Spark/Magma Orb + Fire Trap 4-12
  • Flame Totem + Firestorm-Trap + Fire Trap 12-28
  • Blade Fall + Spell Totem + Controlled Destruction + Faster Casting 28+

Gems and Links
  • 4La ► Lightning Warp/Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Less Duration - Rapid Decay
  • 4Lb ► Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Enhance
  • 4La ► If Double Curse: Enfeeble - Temporal Chains - Curse on hit - Ball Lightning
  • 4Lb ► If Raider: Frenzy - GMP - Curse On Hit - Curse (can use curse on hit vaal'd gloves)
  • 4L ► Cast When Damage Taken(1) - Immortal Call(3) - Increased Duration(20) - Rallying Cry(20)
  • 3L ► Hatred - Herald of Ash - Clarity
  • 3L ► Vaal Haste - Vaal Lightning Trap - Increased Duration(20)
  • 6L ► Blade Fall - Spell Totem - Concentrated Effect - Controlled Destruction - Faster Casting - Added Fire/Empower(4)

Ideal Weapon Rolls
  • iLvl 84: 75 to 79 (Runic)[Spell Damage]
  • iLvl 80: 35 to 39 / 26 to 28 (Lich's)[Hybrid Spell Damage]
  • iLvl 74: 3 to 10 / 126 to 133 (Electrocuting)[Added Lightning to Spells]
  • iLvl 79: 60 to 69 (of Nirvana)[Mana Regen]
  • iLvl 76: 100 to 109 (of Unmaking)[Spell Crit]
  • (wand)iLvl 83: 23 to 25 (of Finesse)[Cast Speed]
  • (dagger)iLvl 83: 23 to 25 (of Celebration)[Attack Speed]

Ideal Jewels Rolls

Below are the only real rolls you want on your jewels, the more props the better. Your better off rolling Cobalt Jewel's and regal'ing yourself than purchasing them; unless its >10c for a 3prop jewel.

Prefixes
  • Physical Damage +%
  • Maximum Life +%
  • Totem Damage +%
  • Spell Damage while holding a Shield +%
  • Cast Speed while holding a Shield +%

Suffixes
  • Spell Damage +%
  • Damage +%
  • Area Damage +%
  • Cast Speed +%
  • Attack and Cast Speed +%

Gear Example

Useful Things To Know
  • If possible get "immune to Silence" on your spire of stones
  • Use Pcoc + ice spear + gmp + echo for power charge generation if crit
  • Get 6 bladefalls leveling in your weapon swaps once you hit dried lake, you dont need quality so vaal them all once they hit 20 in hopes of 21
  • You cannot stop chain from fucking you over, spread totems out and live with the pain

cuXnMVM
IGN: lighty_cyclone [Feel free to ask any questions ]
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Mar 18, 2017 11:28:13 AM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2017 11:59:08 PM
Was doing traps/poison (bear trap with poison is insane!), but feels like totems might be a bit safer. Looking forward to the guide!
"
Completed 9 ChallengesJoeODanger wrote:
Was doing traps/poison (bear trap with poison is insane!), but feels like totems might be a bit safer. Looking forward to the guide!

Video guide will be out within a few hours and I'll update this guide with gems/links and some more info shortly
LightyGaming.com
Can't wait for rest of the guide! Your Cyclone RT was amazing for me :)
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
Can't wait for rest of the guide! Your Cyclone RT was amazing for me :)

The build breakdown video is uploading as we speak and I'll add some more to this guide aswell. It wont be close to the level of detail as my cyclone guide but im always checking to respond to questions if there are any.
LightyGaming.com
Video is up.
So, this build is super cheap, super tanky, has fast clear speed from what I saw in the video and is perfect for HC.

I would be interested in a version with even more damage for softcore. What could be changed?
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
Video is up.
So, this build is super cheap, super tanky, has fast clear speed from what I saw in the video and is perfect for HC.

I would be interested in a version with even more damage for softcore. What could be changed?

I would go crit, drop life nodes and prioritize crit on jewel and the spell crit nodes on tree. Double void battery would be nice, voidbringer gloves too.
LightyGaming.com
How do you get enough Dex to level the gem?
"
Completed 4 ChallengesVoltus5 wrote:
How do you get enough Dex to level the gem?

You need dex on jewelry, gloves ect. Otherwise you can grab some on the passive tree until your gear gets better.
LightyGaming.com
How's your clear speed going?
Which tier's did you already made with this build?
Are you having fun?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info