(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

3.2 updated but new shits still to come

In 3.2 we no longer have to put our bladefall setup in our helmet thanks to the hirophant buff.Because of this were back to using 6link unique chest and the one that benefits the build the most imo is the covenant, it gives us a 7-8link triple totem and opens up our mana to be exclusively used for MOM.

THIS BUILD BELONGS TO "Sirbongsalot".

He has leveled this build over 15 times in one league in HC because hes shit but it works so here we are. That is all

Passive Tree's

Normal Lab: Str/Int + Passive
Cruel Lab: Hierophant + Int/Dex
Merciless Lab: Passive + Trickster
Uber Lab: Passive + Shadow Start

Passive Tree

Leveling
  • Spark 1-4
  • Flame Totem + Spark + Fire Trap 4-12
  • Flame Totem + Firestorm-Trap + Fire Trap 12-28
  • Blade Fall + Spell Totem + Controlled Destruction + Concentrated Effect 28+

Gems and Links
  • 3l ► Lightning Warp - Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Portal?
  • 4L ► If Double Curse: Enfeeble - Temporal Chains - Curse on hit - Ball Lightning
  • 4L ► Cast When Damage Taken(1) - Immortal Call(3) - Increased Duration(20) - Temporal Chains(5)
  • 3L ► Hatred(In Essence Worm) - Vaal Lightning Trap - Increased Duration(20)
  • 5L (shaper helm/RimeGaze) ► Blade Fall - Spell Totem - Concentrated Effect - Controlled Destruction - Faster Casting

Gear Example

Useful Things To Know
  • If possible get "immune to Silence" on your spire of stones
  • Get 6 bladefalls leveling in your weapon swaps once you hit dried lake, you dont need quality so vaal them all once they hit 20 in hopes of 21
  • You cannot stop chain from fucking you over, spread totems out and live with the pain

IGN: lighty_cyclone [Feel free to ask any questions ]
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Mar 7, 2018, 11:41:57 AM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2018, 12:12:52 PM
Was doing traps/poison (bear trap with poison is insane!), but feels like totems might be a bit safer. Looking forward to the guide!
"
JoeODanger wrote:
Was doing traps/poison (bear trap with poison is insane!), but feels like totems might be a bit safer. Looking forward to the guide!

Video guide will be out within a few hours and I'll update this guide with gems/links and some more info shortly
LightyGaming.com
Can't wait for rest of the guide! Your Cyclone RT was amazing for me :)
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
Can't wait for rest of the guide! Your Cyclone RT was amazing for me :)

The build breakdown video is uploading as we speak and I'll add some more to this guide aswell. It wont be close to the level of detail as my cyclone guide but im always checking to respond to questions if there are any.
LightyGaming.com
Video is up.
So, this build is super cheap, super tanky, has fast clear speed from what I saw in the video and is perfect for HC.

I would be interested in a version with even more damage for softcore. What could be changed?
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
Video is up.
So, this build is super cheap, super tanky, has fast clear speed from what I saw in the video and is perfect for HC.

I would be interested in a version with even more damage for softcore. What could be changed?

I would go crit, drop life nodes and prioritize crit on jewel and the spell crit nodes on tree. Double void battery would be nice, voidbringer gloves too.
LightyGaming.com
How do you get enough Dex to level the gem?
"
Voltus5 wrote:
How do you get enough Dex to level the gem?

You need dex on jewelry, gloves ect. Otherwise you can grab some on the passive tree until your gear gets better.
LightyGaming.com
How's your clear speed going?
Which tier's did you already made with this build?
Are you having fun?
https://www.collava.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info