[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

Please update for Prophecy ^_^ i think to start the League with Firestorm build but not sure Es or Hp based and full fire or fire/chaos
"
Gorerottedbg wrote:
Please update for Prophecy ^_^ i think to start the League with Firestorm build but not sure Es or Hp based and full fire or fire/chaos

How the hell am I supposed to update a build guide for a patch that isn't even live yet. Unlike most players I don't like halfassery and test my ideas throughout before making them public. I got a lot of trees/possibilities planned out but I will test them first, and update the guide afterwards. If you are really curious read the latest comments, I shared some of my thought process there.

I've been fiddling with Geogebra and several formulae all afternoon to figure out the break point between skilling fire damage and chaos damage with 30%/45% cd and different double dipping support gems. That shit is a lot more complicated than I thought it would be.

As a league starter life based is better for sure. Going (partial) chaos later on is no problem at all. Full chaos is not possible anymore in leagues and imo not worth it for selfcast builds anymore at all.

You also have to notice that this is mainly a tank build, even more so in 2.3, thus it might not be something you are looking for. Guides like this should be better suited for you.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
2.3 Updated! (mostly)

God that forum format is so annoying to work with.

Still testing around with flasks, clarity, blasphemy etc.

Still needs some work in gear + leveling section, but I'm fed up for now. Look at my profile for gear.

Btw, the build is still map ref vialbe even without instant leech. Atziri's Mirror arm with a 30% CD kills you, and hurts a lot with 45%, not recommended.
Hey, I made your build for Prophecy Hardcore and had a blast. Thanks for the very elaborate guide.

I got her to level 90, ran Pale Council ~10 times and Atziri ~20 times before I ripped on an Atziri run (bad positioning, ate overlapping Flameblasts). :( Otherwise, she was very tanky and I was doing T11-T13 maps with her easy-peasy.

Cheers for the updates, and I hope 2.5 treats your build better than 2.4 did. ;)
can you add leveling tree? like 40/80/100
Hey, i'm doing the build and really I do not understand why, but it has a so bad damage. I'm level 62 and my "Damage per use" ( FireStorm ) is 517 really? So bad damage. They can explain why?
Last edited by Creammm on Aug 9, 2016, 3:47:31 PM
i am level 62. this biuld so far is "Masterpiece" i love it. thx alot
2.4 updated and ready to kick some serious butt!
ok so what are the issues in 2.4?
the guide doesn't atlk about them, only changed the title to 2.4..
can I kill myself with reflect if I have 2 consuming darks 30+30%?
that btw should be mentioned, you can't convert 90% anymore, legacy items are dozens of exalts expensive.
what happens if you touch the mirror in atziri? this skill being so AoE I don't think it's possible not to, and anyway, reflect is the last thing I'd want to worry about if I do atziri.
any videos btw??...
"
ok so what are the issues in 2.4?
the guide doesn't atlk about them, only changed the title to 2.4..
can I kill myself with reflect if I have 2 consuming darks 30+30%?
that btw should be mentioned, you can't convert 90% anymore, legacy items are dozens of exalts expensive.
what happens if you touch the mirror in atziri? this skill being so AoE I don't think it's possible not to, and anyway, reflect is the last thing I'd want to worry about if I do atziri.
any videos btw??...

Did you even bother reading and researching anything before you started complaining?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info