[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

Hey there. I am just considering to try this build out and according to this CD nerf ,how about I equip double CD and instead of Infernal mantle maybe shavs or some high es vaal regalia or even anything else,what do you think? you said that that 25% fire dmg which will not be converted is not a big deal but well IF I would like 100% chaos ....WHat do youthink? Is it even worth it? With shavs it could be even a low life build so maybe 2-3 auras more for more off/def power,hmmm
Last edited by Kamilek77 on Mar 16, 2016, 2:27:06 PM
"
Kamilek77 wrote:
Hey there. I am just considering to try this build out and according to this CD nerf, how about I equip double CD and instead of Infernal mantle maybe shavs or some high es vaal regalia or even anything else,what do you think? you said that that 25% fire dmg which will not be converted is not a big deal but well IF I would like 100% chaos ....WHat do youthink? Is it even worth it? With shavs it could be even a low life build so maybe 2-3 auras more for more off/def power,hmmm

Sounds interesting. Same idea as the guy on last page. Feel free to try it and tell me how it works^^ Also try turning on RF if you go low life ;)
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
"About the Occultist: This subclass is just insane for this build. Literally every node provides a significant power boost to this already sick build. But what to chose? After the nerf of the defensive route the offensive twopointer is must have. More damage, free Abyssal Cry, even moar damage, +1 curse. Holy crap.
Now, where should we put the last two Ascendancy points? Beacon of Corruption seems like the obvious choice at first sight, but I decided against it. Why? Because it doesn't make a difference against trashmobs to medium tier bosses. And you definitely do not want to hug high tier bosses. That's why I chose Wicked Ward instead."

Could somebody clarity this for me ?
Beacon of Corruption ? what is this ?

Are these the correct choices ?
Wicked Ward
malediction
profane bloom
damn I need a little help, I only play like for 2,5 months so still learning
basicly I have good gear and nice gems (with this gear I should reach like 11 12k ES easy)
the problem is I have only 9,1k ES with discipline
the second problem is I thought that Atziri ends at the 1st boss (huh I wasted 3 sets as I only have finished this 1st double boss)
I guess the problem with ES is due to 86 lvl or I've picked up other stuff on the tree
"
mentalove wrote:

Wicked Ward
malediction
profane bloom

Oh shoot, it's called Void Beacon, sorry :/

Profane Bloom, Malediction, Wicked Ward are the recommended nodes (in that order). Feel free to try other combinations still!

"
edramaqueen wrote:
basicly I have good gear and nice gems (with this gear I should reach like 11 12k ES easy)
the second problem is I thought that Atziri ends at the 1st boss (huh I wasted 3 sets as I only have finished this 1st double boss)
I guess the problem with ES is due to 86 lvl or I've picked up other stuff on the tree

I'm pretty sure you don't have % es rolls on your jewellery. Those provide insane es boosts. It's also possible that your Discipline is not high level or your gear is just worse than you think it is. But worry not, 9.1k is already a lot. What do you mean by picked up other stuff on the tree? If you don't take as many es nodes ofc you'll have less...
Last edited by Legasi on Mar 17, 2016, 8:15:29 AM
"
Legasi wrote:
"
mentalove wrote:

Wicked Ward
malediction
profane bloom

Profane Bloom, Malediction, Wicked Ward are the recommended nodes (in that order). Feel free to try other combinations still!

"
edramaqueen wrote:

I'm pretty sure you don't have % es rolls on your jewellery. Those provide insane es boosts. It's also possible that your Discipline is not high level or your gear is just worse than you think it is. But worry not, 9.1k is already a lot. What do you mean by picked up other stuff on the tree? If you don't take as many es nodes ofc you'll have less...

well I have all of the ES nodes from your tree (the power charge one) that u've placed on the 1st page
furthermore I see people having more ES than me on lower lvl on funny items
if I compare my items (boots, gloves, helmet like 130 140 % of increased ES, shield that gimme 110 % more etc etc) to their I should have 12k or more lol
So i am playing that build in perandus and its absolutly awesome:
Lvl 90 current gear:

Sulfur flask is absolutly amazing, u get like 1.2k es per second with it
There is also an awesome enchant(30% inc duration of firestorm), which i am trying to get on my helm, and i hope i get it sometime.
Siting on 12k es(will be more when i craft %es the 1st ring and get better pair of gloves)
Atziri is super easy, this build can do Absolutly any map(even t15 and pretty easy).
Great job, Ty.
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Mar 18, 2016, 7:44:42 AM
Hi im playing the build in standard, im following the power charge tree, just did normal Atziri first time with this build and it was really easy. This is my gear:

With it i have almost 11 k es (i went for vile bastion) and im res capped (needed bandit 10% for it but just made it :D). I still got a few levels to go and i was wondering what would be best. Go for more ES (take the wheel between witch, scion and shadow with es conversion jewel), or take the alchemy cluster (didnt take it yet, not sure if worth it with the nerfed flasks), or go for the final power charge to the far right of the tree?

Any tips on gear? What to upgrade? My long term goal is Uber atziri btw, thats why im running with an eye of chayula ammy in case u were wondering :D
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
So i am playing that build in perandus and its absolutly awesome:
Lvl 90 current gear:

Sulfur flask is absolutly amazing, u get like 1.2k es per second with it
There is also an awesome enchant(30% inc duration of firestorm), which i am trying to get on my helm, and i hope i get it sometime.
Siting on 12k es(will be more when i craft %es the 1st ring and get better pair of gloves)
Atziri is super easy, this build can do Absolutly any map(even t15 and pretty easy).
Great job, Ty.

Yo, glad you like it. You should definitely use VM in your setup since it double dips. Maybe drop IncAoE and use EF instead, and switch EF for conc for bossfights? And I'd personally use AP and Basalt instead of Silver and Saphire, but that's a matter of personal preference I guess.

I'll try to get a better helmet enchant when I'm done with perandus, there are definitely nice ones for Firestorm.

"
Ashrog wrote:
Hi im playing the build in standard, im following the power charge tree, just did normal Atziri first time with this build and it was really easy. This is my gear:

With it i have almost 11 k es (i went for vile bastion) and im res capped (needed bandit 10% for it but just made it :D). I still got a few levels to go and i was wondering what would be best. Go for more ES (take the wheel between witch, scion and shadow with es conversion jewel), or take the alchemy cluster (didnt take it yet, not sure if worth it with the nerfed flasks), or go for the final power charge to the far right of the tree?

Any tips on gear? What to upgrade? My long term goal is Uber atziri btw, thats why im running with an eye of chayula ammy in case u were wondering :D

Imo get the 8th PC. After that Alchemist wheel, if you really want to do Uber. Why are you using Enf over TC as second curse? TC also lenghtens debuffs like poison, wither, curses, etc on enemies. And the total slowdown is ridiculous.

If you want to upgrade your gear consider crafting % es on your ring.
Last edited by Legasi on Mar 18, 2016, 9:02:42 AM
"
Legasi wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I took them in reverse order but that's okay :D
I haven't played a CI char before, which is likely my problem. But i'm having issues with merc izaro. Should i be able to face tank this guy ? or should i be running and casting between attacks ?

I have 10.3k ES, and with pm and wm up i leech nowhere near enough life to stand in front of him.
Will this improve as my gems level ? My firestorm is level 17 currently.

thanks again <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info