[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

Just started my witch and this looks soo much fun, quick question though, (and I apologize because I am certain its a stupid question) What's the best way for me to get some stats early on, I seem to lack dex and strength on low level, specifically for gems
"
Chridian wrote:
Just started my witch and this looks soo much fun, quick question though, (and I apologize because I am certain its a stupid question) What's the best way for me to get some stats early on, I seem to lack dex and strength on low level, specifically for gems

You can spec those in the skilltree, between witch and templar sections. You could also wear a jade/amber amulet.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
ooh yeah that's a good point, I'll look for that neck as well, currently using a elreon neck just to make things easier as well,
It's not as drawn out to level with firestorm as other spells, mainly incinerate which can be quite tedius, and I assume it'll only get better as well as you progress in the skilltree :D
edit: Appears I dont need elreon neck this early on atleast, I used it when I tried out incinerate
Last edited by Chridian on Mar 12, 2016, 7:36:01 AM
Hi, i just started using this build in standard last week and im loving it. In Mapref's uber strategy he mentions using legacy surgeons flasks as a good idea. So i decided to try that as it is my goal to eventually do uber. (only level 78 atm)

For ascendancy points i picked forbidden power, for powercharge generation, so i can crit more, so my flasks fill faster.

My plan is to go as tanky as possible, so i chose Vile Bastion.

I'm using voidbringers as gloves, for crit chance and energy shield, but im not sure if they are the way to go, because of the increased mana cost. (right now firestorm only level 16, so cost is gonna increase)

What do you think would be a good setup to do uber in standard for this build? There are so many variations possible.
will natural hierarchy boost my FS's damage alot?

i mean it increases the general damage/fire damage and chaos damage at the same time

is it a good item for this build?
"
Ashrog wrote:
Hi, i just started using this build in standard last week and im loving it. In Mapref's uber strategy he mentions using legacy surgeons flasks as a good idea. So i decided to try that as it is my goal to eventually do uber. (only level 78 atm)

For ascendancy points i picked forbidden power, for powercharge generation, so i can crit more, so my flasks fill faster.

My plan is to go as tanky as possible, so i chose Vile Bastion.

I'm using voidbringers as gloves, for crit chance and energy shield, but im not sure if they are the way to go, because of the increased mana cost. (right now firestorm only level 16, so cost is gonna increase)

What do you think would be a good setup to do uber in standard for this build? There are so many variations possible.

Mana drain is just too high with voidbringers. If you took the PC and not the extra curse follow the Full Power tree.

"
will natural hierarchy boost my FS's damage alot?

i mean it increases the general damage/fire damage and chaos damage at the same time

is it a good item for this build?

Yeah, that should be quite the nice damage boost. However that should not really necessary. Damage is obscene enough, I'd personally prefer flat and % es on my amu.
Last edited by Legasi on Mar 12, 2016, 3:29:19 PM

Well Legasi, Izaro doesn't like me... :)

R.

I just reached level 53 and I have the dagger but should I wait til I can use infernal mantle before I use it?
Currently im using a +2 firegems dagger and I lose alot of tooltip dps if I switch daggers (not sure if that is to be trusted which is why I thought it best to ask here)
Tooltip is a great metric to use, relative to other tooltips of the same skill. Your best bet likely will be to wait until 68 (iirc) when you can put on infernal mantle, as you also get +1 fire gems there, making up any potential gap (with %chaos damage and only 1 lower level on your firestorm).
Either way is fine. It doesn't really matter which one you use for those few levels. But you guys have to keep in mind that the poison damage is not shown in the tooltip. I'd personally choose the CD for bypassing resists and reflect though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info