[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

"
Hi legacy

I want to ask you how to sustain a 6link firestorm!
Because i noticed u dont invest very much in Mana on your tree or your gear.
Do you rely simply on flasks and if so is 1 flask enough?

Warlord's mark's mana leech is enough to stay on high mana. The potion is for situations where I can't leech, for example when prestacking.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Hey! Still enjoying this build, it's amazing. I don't know exactly what to pick with the ascendancy points, the tree doesn't show what you're using...
Hey, as i am planning on playing in a party with a full support guardian running quad curses. Which makes the curse overlord version of the build seems like a waste for me. Im lvl 69 rn and have completed most of the tree skipping the curse nodes. I was wondering if it would be better to switch to the 8 power charge version of the build? and if i do how mandatory is crit chance and multi on gear as i have none currently. Finally what other 2 ascendancy points would you take besides hidden power?
havent found it, so i d better ask, what bandits do i take if i am going non-crit?
skill-skill-skill/frenzy charge?
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
havent found it, so i d better ask, what bandits do i take if i am going non-crit?
skill-skill-skill/frenzy charge?

Forget about the frenzy charge thing, that was a brainfart. Skillpoints all the way!
How do you feel about dropping Infernal Mantle and running 2 CD's?

Im reroll this in the HCP league as Im fucking bored of my earthquaker.

What we lose: +1 fire (meh) - 30% fire spell damage (also meh) - Spot for shield (kinda huge chunk of ES 400 ES is alot)

What we gain: Ability to run Discipline + Anger/Arctic Armour. This gives us 300 ES (which kind of offsets the loss of shield) + more damage/defense. We can then run a 700+ES Regalia to potentially gain more ES than we lost, albeit at a higher price. Oh and we now are back to 100% chaos damage so reflect immune again, and more poison damage.

What do you think?

I'm still running in Standard, so I have legacy gear. Atziri is still easy.

I've got a low level witch char i'm leveling up in Perandus league, but i'm not very impressed with the new updates, so far.

It feels to me like the same old game with a few bits added on to try and make it more interesting.

Anyway Legasi, it will be waiting to see what you come up with end game wise in this league.

"
Alabugin wrote:
How do you feel about dropping Infernal Mantle and running 2 CD's?

Im reroll this in the HCP league as Im fucking bored of my earthquaker.

What we lose: +1 fire (meh) - 30% fire spell damage (also meh) - Spot for shield (kinda huge chunk of ES 400 ES is alot)

What we gain: Ability to run Discipline + Anger/Arctic Armour. This gives us 300 ES (which kind of offsets the loss of shield) + more damage/defense. We can then run a 700+ES Regalia to potentially gain more ES than we lost, albeit at a higher price. Oh and we now are back to 100% chaos damage so reflect immune again, and more poison damage.

What do you think?

Sounds good, albeit more expensive^^ Feel free to test it and let us know how it works out! :)

"
Rayzabladez wrote:
I'm still running in Standard, so I have legacy gear. Atziri is still easy.

I've got a low level witch char i'm leveling up in Perandus league, but i'm not very impressed with the new updates, so far.

It feels to me like the same old game with a few bits added on to try and make it more interesting.

Anyway Legasi, it will be waiting to see what you come up with end game wise in this league.

I got a ton of ideas, but didn't have much time to test them yet (damn exams). Have you seen those?

Fallen Angel

Bleeding Earth

Chaosblast Onehit Assassin
Last edited by Legasi on Mar 11, 2016, 5:07:45 AM
I tested another CoC discharge witch build last night on three Atziri runs.

Amazing trash clear speed, but just a little weaker on trio and Atziri.

However, it made me start thinking about combining the great trash/mob clear speeds with a more reliable boss killer like the Legasi Masterpiece build.

The only problem with firestorm is it's slower play speed, imo... fantastic on boss kills, but a little slow on the trash.

Now then, Master Legasi, how about a new build that combines the fast kill speed on trash/mobs of a CoC discharger and the reliability and ease on boss kills of a fire stormer all together in one new Masterful build?

Fast, reliable, easy to play, relatively inexpensive and Uber Atziri capable.

A dream?

Nah, easy for you.. :)

R.

Last edited by Rayzabladez on Mar 11, 2016, 7:17:37 PM
this build is really op
since I have no experience about maps and bosses - I ve died a few times
but I learned to kite on each boss (sometimes I dont know where the boss is on the map)
anyway funny thing is I can make t12 deathless and atziris on 83 lvl :)
thanks for this awesome build man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info