[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

"
Rivx wrote:
Can you change the Atziri section pls, you can't ignore the mirror anymore :(

I'd probably have enough ES to survive the reflect until she dies, but only if I don't get hit by anything else and use flasks. If I'm in a party, it gets much worse.

Okay, I added a note.
Imo you should not do Atziri in party at all.

About the Low mana thing, try to get some flat mana on gear. But even being on low mana for short periods of time should not be a problem. You could also grab a 4% reduced reservation node at Influence for one point if you want.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
The combo of this and your 'Fallen Angel' builds looks pretty interesting. Fav'ing both for checking them later and maybe trying them with a friend.
Thanks for the work!
"
Tompa974 wrote:
Hey Legasi!
Thanks for this wonderful build. I just started mapping after breezing through Dried Lake and just recently got Consuming Dark and switchef to CI with around 7.5k ES. Is that a good start Btw for CI? I never had such a big effective life pool earlier though.

The build suits my playstyle perfectly, the "always on the move but still dealing damage" kind of style. It's perfect. Thanks!

7.5k is fine for the first maps (T1-3).

When you level up and get better gear, you can go to higher maps. At some point wou'll see yourself farming Jungle Valley, because you can.

For maps T9+ I advise to get 10k ES+

When I'm done with my Challenges, I'll reroll a Masterpiece in Perandus, just to see how it goes.

ps: Sorry I'm not Legasi Kappa.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I have been playing this build for a while in Tali and only just got it off the ground in Standard. From what I see, Vaal Pact is pretty much mandatory in Tier 10+ maps, I didn't go for regen myself because I thought it would be kinda pointless unless I could get around at least 5% (although a Sulphur flask goes a long way). Using an Eye of Chayula because I find getting stun locked even with recovery is scary.

I have also invested in a legacy Vessel of Vinktar alongside with the hungry abysses jewel for that sweet sweet instant 30% chaos leech, only another 1 more corrupted ring to go. Althought from what I see with Atziri's Promise, Life Leech Gem and Warlord's Mark, it might be a teeny tiny bit overkill (to say the least).

But yeah, the damage is pretty insane, on a 5 link with a life leech gem, I have 6k tooltip in town and 8k with everything up, so yeah, this build definitely pumps out one of the highest possible damage in the game (provided you wind it up of course)
http://goo.gl/FiZavf

http://www.sshme.eu/ZRiWV
"
zbzszzzt123 wrote:
I have been playing this build for a while in Tali and only just got it off the ground in Standard. From what I see, Vaal Pact is pretty much mandatory in Tier 10+ maps, I didn't go for regen myself because I thought it would be kinda pointless unless I could get around at least 5% (although a Sulphur flask goes a long way). Using an Eye of Chayula because I find getting stun locked even with recovery is scary.

I have also invested in a legacy Vessel of Vinktar alongside with the hungry abysses jewel for that sweet sweet instant 30% chaos leech, only another 1 more corrupted ring to go. Althought from what I see with Atziri's Promise, Life Leech Gem and Warlord's Mark, it might be a teeny tiny bit overkill (to say the least).

But yeah, the damage is pretty insane, on a 5 link with a life leech gem, I have 6k tooltip in town and 8k with everything up, so yeah, this build definitely pumps out one of the highest possible damage in the game (provided you wind it up of course)

I finally got the 5 corruption requirement and bought a Hungry Abyssus jewel. Leech as it stands, amazing, instant refill of ES against anything that moves. If you could afford a Vinktar (legacy is the best of course, but normal is very good as well), and get the hungry abyssus, it is very worth it, not to mention the amazing the shock stack
http://goo.gl/FiZavf

http://www.sshme.eu/ZRiWV
tested some limits of this build(the 3 curse non-crit version)
My gear:

lvl 95
Es: 13.179
Average damage of fs: 3757(5.2 soemthing when elemental overload procks, about 6k when cursed enemies die)
Did core(dying few times due shitty corrupted mods)
Did Twinned abyss/colloseum(both deathless, pretty easy figths)
And finally did uber(deathless, luckily)
-Double vaals - turned aa down(so i dont get double damage if i went on low mana), bursted one vaal on appearance, facetanked other 1 on vaal discipline
-Trio - just kill the ranged one and kite others
-Atziri - turned aa again,fight similar to a normal atziri, but she hits harder and has more hp, hardest part is a split form i think(she didnt die as fast as normal atzri does, so u have to whirl around, avoiding her stuff)

So this build is absolutly amazing for all kind of needs ;)
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Mar 26, 2016, 5:33:13 PM
"
zbzszzzt123 wrote:
"
zbzszzzt123 wrote:

I finally got the 5 corruption requirement and bought a Hungry Abyssus jewel. Leech as it stands, amazing, instant refill of ES against anything that moves. If you could afford a Vinktar (legacy is the best of course, but normal is very good as well), and get the hungry abyssus, it is very worth it, not to mention the amazing the shock stack

Sounds super interesting. I generally do not corrupt my equipment unless I got equal backup, which is not the case for almost all slots, so that is not an option for me. The Vinktar leech to chaos conversion sounds awesome. I have to disagree that VP is necessary for t10+ maps. It definitely is not, I can guaruantee that.
With that high a tooltip, can I assume you play the Power Charge VP version?

"
LostSinner666 wrote:
tested some limits of this build(the 3 curse non-crit version)
My gear:

lvl 95
Es: 13.179
Average damage of fs: 3757(5.2 soemthing when elemental overload procks, about 6k when cursed enemies die)
Did core(dying few times due shitty corrupted mods)
Did Twinned abyss/colloseum(both deathless, pretty easy figths)
And finally did uber(deathless, luckily)
-Double vaals - turned aa down(so i dont get double damage if i went on low mana), bursted one vaal on appearance, facetanked other 1 on vaal discipline
-Trio - just kill the ranged one and kite others
-Atziri - turned aa again,fight similar to a normal atziri, but she hits harder and has more hp, hardest part is a split form i think(she didnt die as fast as normal atzri does, so u have to whirl around, avoiding her stuff)

So this build is absolutly amazing for all kind of needs ;)

Very nice, just as expected :D
I was so free to put that quote on the front page^^
Last edited by Legasi on Mar 27, 2016, 12:58:19 PM
ive come up with my own variation of the curse overlord cattered to my needs. i need someone to look into it and tell me their opinion

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAFvAx4D7gQHBx4NfA5IDlwPqxEvEVARlhNtFAkV1xhqGYoabBqPGyUc3B1PHb4fAiL0JIsmiCj6KwosvzOHNbk2xTwFPV9CS0V-RZ1JE0lRS65Ms1JTUq9TUlZjV8lYB1xAXGtd8l8qX2pn_GjyavpsC20ZbWxwu3WeeC98S3zlf8aCm4LHhEiFxYauh8uJ4It6jxqP-pMfkyeVLpZ0l5WX9Jo7muCboZ2un9-nCKcrp5u1SLaGtzC4k7tNwGbDOsNtzxXQ0NWm2CTZW91f34rfsOL35CLmWOkC6rrrY-vk6-7sGO0g7TzvfPDV9tr3wffX-ej7CQ==

i was intending to run double blasphemy just for being awesome but that would leave discipline out.

and for ascendancy points i really want vile bastion cause it boosts my regen and makes me imune to stun

so malediction/profane bloom wicked ward or wicked ward/vile bastion/profane bloom?

and as a side note...natural hierarchy is 30 ex on std now lol

i know elemental overload is good but having enough mana capacity to not go in the dangerous area is also important to me.i can boost the dmg from other areas to obscene levels like mr legasi said but one cant overlook the dangers of infernal mantle

and pls bare with me and answer all my quesions cause i need to know everything before i charge my char to its ultimate form lol
Last edited by Yusukeirinel12 on Mar 27, 2016, 2:45:06 PM
"
ive come up with my own variation of the curse overlord cattered to my needs. i need someone to look into it and tell me their opinion

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAFvAx4D7gQHBx4NfA5IDlwPqxEvEVARlhNtFAkV1xhqGYoabBqPGyUc3B1PHb4fAiL0JIsmiCj6KwosvzOHNbk2xTwFPV9CS0V-RZ1JE0lRS65Ms1JTUq9TUlZjV8lYB1xAXGtd8l8qX2pn_GjyavpsC20ZbWxwu3WeeC98S3zlf8aCm4LHhEiFxYauh8uJ4It6jxqP-pMfkyeVLpZ0l5WX9Jo7muCboZ2un9-nCKcrp5u1SLaGtzC4k7tNwGbDOsNtzxXQ0NWm2CTZW91f34rfsOL35CLmWOkC6rrrY-vk6-7sGO0g7TzvfPDV9tr3wffX-ej7CQ==

i was intending to run double blasphemy just for being awesome but that would leave discipline out.

and for ascendancy points i really want vile bastion cause it boosts my regen and makes me imune to stun

so malediction/profane bloom wicked ward or wicked ward/vile bastion/profane bloom?

and as a side note...natural hierarchy is 30 ex on std now lol

i know elemental overload is good but having enough mana capacity to not go in the dangerous area is also important to me.i can boost the dmg from other areas to obscene levels like mr legasi said but one cant overlook the dangers of infernal mantle

and pls bare with me and answer all my quesions cause i need to know everything before i charge my char to its ultimate form lol

Wat.

Sorry, what?!

Pretty much everything you described makes zero sense or is impossible. Please rethink everything calmly for yourself. Read stuff closely. Decide if it's realistic.

Then I'll gladly give you my oppinion.
1.malediction/profane bloom wicked ward or wicked ward/vile bastion/profane bloom?

what combination of these ascendancy skills are better ?

(sorry for talking a bit too fast.im a big fan of this build and didnt want to seem crazy lol)

i wanted vile bastion to not need eye of chayula.

2.on your curse overlord tree you had some points left which i distributed myself.i might be wrong but you said yourself that you like when ppl make their own slight variations of your trees
Last edited by Yusukeirinel12 on Mar 27, 2016, 5:16:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info