The Winter Mystery Box - Including New and Exclusive Microtransactions!

Need hexagonal, snowflake floor tiles for Hideouts. Pretty sure people who want an Arctic-themed HO would buy 'em by the bushel-basket. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
oh my my i have only 25 coins left and no chance at purchasing more till february or so... too many things to sparefor -- wedding so close and now christmas... gonna see if im lukcy - one box,one chance, dont know what would be better ice armour set or wolf.... damn you ggg :)

Edit:
well not this time

winter theme my favourite along with cold skills i love, well gonna buy em later, at least i got portal at promo price some day :)
Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)
Last edited by Evil_Kon on Dec 17, 2015, 1:30:14 AM

>Janurary

Unfortunately, these sort of boxes aren't my thing. I've been through these before in other games and before you know it you've spent far too much. Its like gambling.
Last edited by darkwolf7786 on Dec 17, 2015, 1:31:49 AM
another Sacrifice at Midnight.. oops Mystery Box 'promo'

to people who saw last "Mystery Box" and decided to buy this one: I have a nice bridge for sale, new owner, cheap
Got mostly consumables and then duplicates of the other stuff I got (hideout snow and arctic armor stormcloud). Not too happy with the result. I guess I had good luck with the last set of random boxes, didn't expect this time to be much different. Maybe I should have read up on them more. Oh well, wasn't really spending the points anyways.
Just blew 30 fuckin bucks on the boxes. RIP me. On the plus side, I can make a pretty neat maze out of all the ice crystals I got. Oh, and all that snow. Tis the fuckin season.
gimme money bitch
So, I love boxes. But, if 90% of the good stuff is coming out in a month, I have almost no impetus to spend more than 200-300 points hoping to get lucky.

My recommendation for doing more of these boxes

- Clearly state what items are exclusive in clear terms in the announcement. No more confusion.

- Clearly state the % chance of getting each item. Other games I've played typically will state that the most rare item has a 1% chance of showing but people will still buy it if it's exclusive. Why not be open and honest about it so we can make a more informed gambling decision? :D

- Let us sort our MTX! It's high time, especially with boxes like these causing many of us to have many multiples of useless items all over the place. This is some QoL that needs to be in place particularly as a consequence of boxes.

- Consider an MTX sink. Yes, boxes are a gamble, but duplicates are such a waste. It would be nice if we could dump 3 useless duplicate mtx in exchange for another box. Or, be able to gift it to others, although I understand the trading implications...

- Give us some female MTX. Actually, this is mostly just me plugging this suggestion again.
Great, loved the Fire-Box & really like the new Ice-Stuff!
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Seems i got sum luck this time :) Even the double Hatred effect is not wasted ^^

"
EricShade wrote:

- Consider an MTX sink. Yes, boxes are a gamble, but duplicates are such a waste. It would be nice if we could dump 3 useless duplicate mtx in exchange for another box. Or, be able to gift it to others, although I understand the trading implications...

That would be great, so many doubles from other Box events .... maybe refund 50% for destroying an mtx?
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Dec 17, 2015, 1:50:16 AM
A wolf as pet, great! :-)

Would love to see a dog, too. Maybe a labrador (love them!)? ;-)

Overall some nice things in this boxes, I will buy some. Or some more! :-P
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Last edited by Cowboy28 on Dec 17, 2015, 1:53:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info