0.9.5 Patch Notes

"
konfeta wrote:
2. Is it intended that Flicker Strike can have its cast range bypassed with holding shift?
Oo.. I forgot about that. I never gave it much thought really as I'm rarely ever out of range. Usually when I'm that far I'm moving anyway so holding Shift doesn't even cross my mind. But there are times when it comes in handy, crossing gaps and such. I suppose that is sort of an issue, lol.
"
konfeta wrote:
And how exactly does the quest reward based respec work?
Respec points go into a pool that you can access at any time inside the passive panel. There is a button that says "Refund a Skill" that activates what I'll call "refund mode." When you activate the button, you can click to remove a spent point. Clicking the button again deactivates refund mode (it changes to "Cancel Refund").

When you use an Orb of Regret, it adds a respec point to your pool.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Dec 21, 2011, 11:42:15 PM
"
konfeta wrote:
Oh, cool. It doesn't fix the issue of spellcasting passives being highly concentrated and in a rigid path, but it does open up specialization as something worthwhile to pursue.

Two questions:
1. Are high level quest reward gems going to be changed any time soon?

2. Is it intended that Flicker Strike can have its cast range bypassed with holding shift?

1. Sure. They aren't interesting currently.

2. No, not intended. It's on a bug list!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Coolsause.

Still no details on how exactly higher difficulties are more difficult? :(

Or have you implemented a surprise -100 all resists in merciless mode?
"
konfeta wrote:
Coolsause.

Still no details on how exactly higher difficulties are more difficult? :(

Or have you implemented a surprise -100 all resists in merciless mode?

That's totally coming, but not this patch.

This one is more difficult in terms of monster damage and survivability. The other knob is boss-density but we feel that value is okay.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So no new skills than :( me sad. O well wonder what I am going to play...
Im confused, is the character thats on the legacy ladder using the latest patch? If its no difference then why even create a different "realm"?
"
Ither wrote:
Im confused, is the character thats on the legacy ladder using the latest patch? If its no difference then why even create a different "realm"?

It's basically a wipe... the default/hardcore realms will have all new characters, and a reset economy... but people who still want to play their old characters can do it on the separate legacy realms.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
Totally Awesomesauce GGG.

can´t wait to try it out..
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"Applied the "currency drop penalty" to Skill Gems and Scrolls also. This penalty applies if you're playing in an area far lower level than you are."

What does this mean?
My chars are always 5 or more lvls than the lvl of the area. Even a fresh char will be higher lvl than the lvl he is atm after some grinding. You can hit lvl 27 in a blink of an eye and youll be 6 lvls higher than the Alira zone which is lvl 21 normal. And i wont get wisdom and portal scrolls for that? I dont understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info