0.9.5 Patch Notes

This is how a game should be.

I will be the first to shop for a nice color outfit.

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.
Sell option! Kickass :)

Nice fun list to test out, thanks guys.
PainHammer (templar) - 18 LEGACY
MsPain (witch) - 23 LEGACY
MokkaJorma (duelist) - 37 LEGACY
HaveALittleFaith (ranger) - 38 LEGACY
NoGodsNoMasters (marauder) - 64 LEGACY
"
Torin wrote:
Sooo, when are we going to get skills that give power charges?

also curious, gonna be rough using Voll's now with 50% less mana and flasks being "nerfed"
making changes on the passive tree to make a distance between the witch and ranger does this mean that the new chr is close to being revealed?
rawrawr
This change wasn't so much to make distance between the two classes as it was to nerf Witches. The 6th class has easy access to hands down the best critical strike cluster in the game, so naturally Witches shouldn't be allowed any of that.
So what are the new % modifiers for Frenzy charges and Endurance charges? I believe they were 8% and 7% in 0.9.4.

Also thumbs up to the flask changes, health changes, and difficulty increase. Can't wait to see what it's like in hardcore.
"
Chris wrote:
The end-game is meant to be really hard and to kill players efficiently.

Welcome to Dark Souls of Exile.

noooo don't nerf my frenzy!! D:
any ETA for the new patch ?

i couldnt find the thread about that but we have to make new names for characters or delete old ones. isnt there any way of somehow overriding this ? i would really love to keep my old characters and use the same names for the new ones ...
i got my beta key from Icoblablubb - vielen danke !!!

the first (and only?) 6 linked blue sox on magic armor in beta :P
Last edited by prodiii on Dec 22, 2011, 3:12:56 PM
Another question if you got time/info Chris!

Will we, at some point, get an actual way to preview/see the list of reward gems?

The absolutely worst part of this skill system is the tremendous difficulty in planning out a build when you end up with situations where you have gem A and B offered at one quest, you pick gem A with hope of getting gem B later, only to get gem A a couple more times from the subsequent quest rewards and not get another shot at gem B for an entire difficulty change or two.

Very obnoxious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info