[2.4] zSavage's Poison Hurricane (Crit Poison BV)[Budget Friendly][Assassin]

I love this build too. Actually 64 still with my Sybl's pawn waiting 66 to use my divinarius :)

For the mana issue, I use a reduced mana gem one my tabula (yes, I know, I need change that) and rallying cry.
"
Inialla wrote:
I love this build too. Actually 64 still with my Sybl's pawn waiting 66 to use my divinarius :)

For the mana issue, I use a reduced mana gem one my tabula (yes, I know, I need change that) and rallying cry.

The mana problem should go away once you start using Warlord's Mark. At least it did for me anyway (and i'm right around your level currently), i do however run a mana pot so i can pre-stack max charges of my bv before a boss fight without having to clear a pack and immediately rush into the boss.
"

i do however run a mana pot so i can pre-stack max charges of my bv before a boss fight without having to clear a pack and immediately rush into the boss.

I'm running Vaal Clarity now for free skills for ~26 seconds which I use when I need to prestack. With the helm slots open, it's not bad to run!
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
"

i do however run a mana pot so i can pre-stack max charges of my bv before a boss fight without having to clear a pack and immediately rush into the boss.

I'm running Vaal Clarity now for free skills for ~26 seconds which I use when I need to prestack. With the helm slots open, it's not bad to run!

I'll give it a shot, i didn't even think of that.
Im planning on using this build to farm currency for my builds.the clear speed is insane lol at like lv20 I was averaging 750k xp per hr using a lifesprig as main weapon
Could you please post your ascendancy skilltree?
The original post contains a link to the skilltree. Click the arrow on the shadow start to expand the ascendancy cluster.

For your info, the build is an Assassin utilizing:
Toxic Delivery
Unstable Infusion
Deadly Infusion
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Hello! Love the build, as a newbie I can handle every boss so far with ease, I have died a few times though, most of which was when I was tabbed out or afk. I just have a few questions. Why would you use concentrated effect on a build that focuses alot on crit? Do you just bypass the 0% crit chance or what?
"
MilbanPoE wrote:
Hello! Love the build, as a newbie I can handle every boss so far with ease, I have died a few times though, most of which was when I was tabbed out or afk. I just have a few questions. Why would you use concentrated effect on a build that focuses alot on crit? Do you just bypass the 0% crit chance or what?

You're thinking of the Controlled Destruction gem, right?

It says "100% reduced critical strike chance," not 100% less critical strike chance. The reduced stacks additively with increased critical strike chance from other sources (like the tree, gear, power charges). So we're reducing our critical strike chance by our base value (not reducing our base value). So it's like having two less power charges (in terms of crit chance) for a whole bunch more damage. Does that make sense?
twitch.tv/savagewolves
This build can be good for the two weeks event? i want to lvl up a shadow...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info